Rakul Preet's Yoga post will leave you speechless, here are the asana's benefits
- Rakul Preet recently shared a new fitness post in which the actor can be seen doing a complex asana with ease. We are inspired to exercise this weekend, are you?
Yoga is a way of life for many and Rakul Preet Singh is one of them. The actor swears by Yoga and she often shares posts on her social media that shows the actor doing some of the most difficult asanas with the utmost ease. Rakul keeps her workout routine interesting by incorporating all sorts of things in it such as gymming or even cycling. However, in the past, she has often shared that she loves to start her day with 108 Surya Namaskars and we are in awe of that.
Her recent Yoga post also proved that she has become a pro at most of the asanas. The inspiring picture shows the actor doing a variation of the Anjaneyasana aka The Low Lunge Pose. For her Yoga session, Rakul opted to wear an orange halter-neck sports bra and flaunt her toned midriff. She teamed it with a pair of black Yoga pants that had white print on them. For her work out, the De De Pyaar De actor tied her hair in a top bun and looked radiant.
The picture shows Rakul doing a lunge while stretching her left leg even further by bending it with the help of the wall. To intensify the stretch even more, she is seen raising her hands and touching them on the wall behind her. Rakul's trainer Anshuka shared the image on her Instagram account with the caption, "#repost @rakulpreet Body isn’t stiff , Mind is #yogamornings #stretchandstrengthen @anshukayoga (sic)."
Let's talk a little about the benefits of this asana:
This asana is great for overall body stretch but it especially affects the hip muscles. It opens the hip flexors and strengthens the hip extensors. It also stretches the psoas muscles. It even opens the shoulders and chest while strengthening the quadriceps, gluteus maximus and hamstrings. That is not all, this asana also helps to improve body balance.
We are inspired to exercise during the weekend, what about you?
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- As the new coronavirus variants spread and Covid-19 symptoms continue to increase and expand, here’s how you can locate the infection through these four kinds of skin changes
- Natasa Stankovic recently shared a workout video which is a mix of boxing and zumba. The extensive fitness session is inspiring us to stop procrastinating and start our weekend on a healthy note.
- Music producer Rudy Willingham recently broke the Internet as he suggested fathers out there to use Beer Bong setup as an innovative feeding technique to make toddlers like his daughter, drink more milk easily without any mess | Watch
- A new study published in the JAMA Cardiology has shown that the coronavirus can cause inflammation in many organs, including the heart but that is not the case in pro athletes.