Food, fashion: 5 new openings in Mumbai to check out this week
H&M, Social and moremumbai Updated: Aug 29, 2016 13:17 IST
1) Social moves north: Social’s seventh outlet is located in Goregaon. The décor takes a dig at consumerism. Watch for additions such as Punjabi kadhi chawal and applam chaplam papadum.
At: Goregaon Social, The Oberoi Mall, Goregaon (E) ; Call: 89760 41112
2) The Rastafarian movement: Popular Delhi bar Raasta is now in Mumbai. Spread over four floors, it includes a café and a rooftop bar. The menu features Malabar prawns roast.
At: Raasta Bombay, SV Road, Khar (W); Call: 86655 00011
3) Bar storeys: After One Street Over and Bastian, Chef Kelvin Cheung is back with Drunken Clam. The restaurant offers premium spirits, a wide range of beers on tap, wines and cocktails.
At: Drunken Clam, Linking Road, Bandra (W); Call: 2642 0146
4) Butt of all jokes: Launching this week is pre-Prohibition era inspired smokery, charcuterie and bar, The Boston Butt. The menu lists dishes such as blackened chicken, borgouise pig and smoked calamari.
At: The Boston Butt, Rampart Row Building, Kala Ghoda; Call: 98924 47669
5) International fashion: Global retail brand H&M’s opened its second outlet in Mumbai this weekend. Shoppers can choose from a range of international fashion trends at the store.
Where: Phoenix Market City, Kurla; Call: 6180 1100