Aussie singer Sia, Diplo work together on a new single Waving Goodbye
Australian singer Sia Furler, popular for her singles such as The Chandelier and Cheap Thrills, has worked with electronic music producer Diplo for her new single titled Waving Goodbye. The track is featured in Nicolas Winding Refn’s new movie The Neon Demon, reported Aceshowbiz.
The mid-tempo ballad mixes Sia’s powerful vocals and the thumping beat produced by Diplo. “One hand is holding your body/ The other is waving goodbye/ I love you but it’s your turn to cry,” she sings the chorus.
The Neon Demon was screened earlier this year at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival. The 40-year-old singer recently made a return to the Billboard Hot 100 chart with a new version of her latest single, Cheap Thrills.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Singer Harshdeep Kaur and husband Mankeet Singh have welcomed a son. They had earlier shared several posts trying to guess the baby's gender, wondering if the child would be a 'Singh' or a 'Kaur'.
- BTS singer V released his vlog on YouTube, which featured a few behind-the-scenes glimpses at his song Snow Flower with Peakboy, his workout session, and more.
- BLACKPINK member Rosé shared posters to confirm that she will make her solo debut on March 12. Her fellow BLACKPINK members Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie extend their support.
- BTS singer V left fans in India screaming after he was seen thanking a yoga instructor with a "namaste."
- BTS singer Jungkook was the talk of the town with his surprise VLive followed by his statements on his upcoming mixtape, dubbed JJK1, on Saturday.
Jonita Gandhi: Music industry is still male dominant and there’s a certain stereotyping that’s happening with women
- Sajid Khan of the Sajid-Wajid fame has said in a recent interview how Salman Khan has been supporting him after his brother Wajid's death last year.
- Last year, BTS singer Jimin caused a frenzy among Indian BTS fans when he said he watched 3 Idiots.