Twitter can’t digest Beyonce performed at Isha Ambani’s sangeet. Check out funniest reactions
The pre-wedding celebrations of industrialist Mukesh Ambani’s daughter Isha were larger than life already but a performance by international R&B star Beyonce took things to another level. Indians and people all over the world still can’t wrap their heads around how ‘Queen Bey’ herself gave a private concert at a pre-wedding event, something she never really does.
Fans are wondering how rich you have to be able to book Beyonce at your wedding and cracking jokes about their own sorry state when compared to the Ambanis. “I’m sorry Beyoncé is performing at somebody’s wedding today!? What kinda money they got,” wrote one on Twitter. “If beyonce aint performing at your lady sangeet then yall can just cancel wedding szn 2019,” wrote another. Check out more reactions:
Also present at the celebrations were personalities such as former US secretaries of state Hillary Clinton and John Kerry, industrialists Ratan Tata and Kumar Mangalam Birla and host of Bollywood stars. Actors Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek Bachchan, Priyanka Chopra and singer Nick Jonas also attended the events.
Isha, the daughter of business tycoon Mukesh and Nita Ambani, and Anand Piramal, the son of Swati and Ajay Piramal -- founder of Piramal Realty, a leading real estate firm in India, will tie the knot on December 12 in Mumbai.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Singer Harshdeep Kaur and husband Mankeet Singh have welcomed a son. They had earlier shared several posts trying to guess the baby's gender, wondering if the child would be a 'Singh' or a 'Kaur'.
- BTS singer V released his vlog on YouTube, which featured a few behind-the-scenes glimpses at his song Snow Flower with Peakboy, his workout session, and more.
- BLACKPINK member Rosé shared posters to confirm that she will make her solo debut on March 12. Her fellow BLACKPINK members Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie extend their support.
- BTS singer V left fans in India screaming after he was seen thanking a yoga instructor with a "namaste."
- BTS singer Jungkook was the talk of the town with his surprise VLive followed by his statements on his upcoming mixtape, dubbed JJK1, on Saturday.
Jonita Gandhi: Music industry is still male dominant and there’s a certain stereotyping that’s happening with women
- Sajid Khan of the Sajid-Wajid fame has said in a recent interview how Salman Khan has been supporting him after his brother Wajid's death last year.
- Last year, BTS singer Jimin caused a frenzy among Indian BTS fans when he said he watched 3 Idiots.