Welsh government, Mangaluru Smart City to hold workshop
The Welsh government and Mangaluru Smart City Limited will jointly host a Liveable Urbanism Mangaluru workshop on September 10 and an exhibition the next day.
The event is supported and sponsored by Confederation of Real Estate Developers Association of India (CREDAI), Mangaluru, a press release said.
The workshop aims at exchange of ideas to achieve smart and equitable development for the city of Mangaluru.
A lecturer in architecture and urban design, Cardiff University, Shibu Raman who led a team of researchers will present the finding of the teams study, the release said.
The exhibition is open to the public on September 11 from 10 am to 7 pm.
Most policies for smart cities are heavily focused on development of robust and resilient infrastructure, but devote little attention to understanding the relationship between physical environment and life patterns of citizens.
It also fails to comprehensively consider Indias unique social, cultural, spatial, economic, institutional layers of cities and its complex relationships.
The Welsh government is supporting Cardiff University to design a sustainable city in Mangaluru.
Ten students had from Cardiff University had visited Mangaluru last year and developed methodology and tool kit for efficient urban developments, the release said.
(The story has been published from a wire feed without any modifications to the text)
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- HDFC also outlined that the changes will affect customers who currently have availed home loan benefits from the lender.
- SBI also said that the processing fee waiver and interest concession in the loan amount are subject to the CIBIL score of the loan applicant.
- Singapore’s property market has made a rapid recovery after the pandemic sent the economy into its worst recession, fueling speculation that authorities could intervene to calm the sector. Government ministers warned last month that they don’t want the market to run ahead of economic fundamentals.
- Action was taken based on site visits and a large number of complaints related to non-possession, non-refund, violation of terms and conditions of the sales contract/allotment letter by the builder.
- Century Greens comprises a state-of-the-art 10,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, located at the heart of the development that provides a grand experience of landscaped greens, indoor and outdoor amenities with easy access from every plot.