I will have a love marriage: Sonakshi Sinha
Shotgun junior is busy delivering movies and that’s leaving her no time for love. But actor Sonakshi Sinha has made it clear that she’ll have a love marriage. She talks about love, work and rumours.
What’s happening to you love life and marriage plans?
You know my parents have had a love marriage, so I have made it pretty clear to them that I too will have a love marriage. However, at this point of time, it’s only work that’s keeping me busy.
What’s on the work-list right now?
I have had a very satisfactory year. And, I have a very satisfactory year coming up. I have already started my next film with Prabhu sir, Action Jackson. Then my film with Akshay, Holiday, is almost complete. In January there is another film with Arjun Kapoor, which is a south remake. And there is
another film for next year.
Do you think you are being offered the same kind of roles?
That does happen to people sometimes when the audience accept the actor in that space. The audience like to watch me in that space.
Does it affect you that people discuss your weight or that you play similar kind of roles.
It hasn’t affected me at all, so far. I try to shut out the negativity, I like to surround myself with positive people who make me laugh. I am doing some good work which I am very happy about. There’s really not much that people can pick on me for my work, so obviously they find other reasons to write
something bad about me. I mean, people enjoy reading bad stuff about people.
What is the wackiest thing you have heard about yourself?
This one time when I was actually shooting in Patiala and it was published in a paper that I was inside a spa while the BMC came and demolished it from outside. So, they had killed me when I was shooting somewhere. That was really funny.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In an interview with Hindustan Times, Sharib Hashmi talks about The Family Man season 2, the experience of working with Kangana Ranaut on Dhaakad and more.
- Rubina Dilaik cheered for Tony Kakkar and Aly Goni as the music video of Tera Suit released but did not tag Jasmin Bhasin. Rubina and Jasmin's relationship soured on Bigg Boss 14.
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Even though Prince Harry and Meghan Markle admitted to having watched Netflix's The Crown, the show's creator, Peter Morgan, had previously said that he has no intention of telling their story on the series.
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.