Raunchy MMS clip hits IT college
A sleazy MMS of a Ranchi girl student is doing the rounds in Ranchi, but the victim claims her face has been superimposed on the body of another girl.
The two-minute MMS clip of a second year girl student of the Cambridge Institute of Technology (CIT), located in Tatisilve, about 25 km from Ranchi, was prepared by two first year boys and circulated among the students.
However, the victim claimed her photograph had been superimposed on the body of another girl.
"On Friday, the two boys of first year showed me the MMS on their mobile. I almost fainted. They also threatened me with dire consequences if I opened my mouth," said the girl.
"The boys seemed to have got my picture from a cultural programme and superimposed my face on the photographs of another girl," she alleged.
She said though she had complained to the institute management, no action had been taken.
The issue came to notice when girl students of the institute took up the matter with the Ranchi Senior Superintendent of Police, R.K. Mallik.
Malik later spoke to the institute management and asked the police to probe the matter.
Chairman of the institute, Bahadur Singh, expressed ignorance about any such MMS or complaint.
Mallik said: "I have spoken to Singh and asked him to take up the issue."
"The institute is trying to hush up the issue because it will bring disrepute," said a second year student.
"The boys first wanted to blackmail the girl. But when she refused to give in, they circulated the MMS. If the institute had taken timely action then its circulation could have been prevented," she said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Eijaz Khan said that he and Pavitra Punia are serious about each other. He added that their families are also involved in their relationship.
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, Suhana Khan, has shared a new picture on Instagram Stories, showing off her necklace collection.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's niece, Mallika Singh, shared precious memories with him on his birth anniversary. She said that she misses him ‘more than (he) can ever imagine’.
- Mira Rajput has shared new pictures from her Goa vacation with Shahid Kapoor. See her latest posts here.
- Kangana Ranaut criticised Twitter after a representative justified temporary restriction of her account, citing her now-deleted anti-Tandav tweet.
- Anil Kapoor was sceptical about playing Priyanka Chopra's father in Dil Dhadakne Do, as they were offered films as a romantic pair in the past. His son, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, convinced him to take up the role.
- Losing Alice review: Despite a couple of strong performances by Ayelet Zurer and Lihi Kornowski, Apple's Israeli series can't make the most of its promising premise.
- Actor Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna, has shared a special post on her 28th birthday, and Disha Patani is in awe. Check it out here.