William's shocking beer binging antics!
Britain's Prince William is usually known for being the epitome of proper conduct. However, the young royal shocked guests at brother Harry's passing-out ball, when he and his pals engaged in drunken antics.
A source said that guests were shocked at seeing William, and not Harry, who behaving in 'Hooray Henry behaviour'.
"The really surprising thing is it was Prince William behaving in this way, not his brother. Nobody else found them funny, but it was typical of their sort of Hooray Henry behaviour. These people are upper class twits who should know better," the Newsoftheworld quoted the source, as saying.
And, because of their hell-raising behaviour, Wills and his pals were also booted out of the party.
"Because of the behaviour of Wills and his friends, the prince was ‘advised' to leave the party and go to bed," the source added.
As for Prince Harry, the source said that he was ‘good as gold’.
"Prince Harry was as good as gold all night. He was a perfect officer and gentleman," the source said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Even though Prince Harry and Meghan Markle admitted to having watched Netflix's The Crown, the show's creator, Peter Morgan, had previously said that he has no intention of telling their story on the series.
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.
- Despite cancelling divorce proceedings, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife, Aaliya, has said that they aren't yet living with each other.
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra shared a funny and cute video of the two of them to celebrate his wife and an 'amazing role model'.