- India vs Australia: Washington Sundar got off the mark in Test cricket and in quite some style as he dismissed the dangerous Steve Smith for 36.
- India vs Australia: Rathour stated that the Indian side was not even aware of the incident and it didn't affect Pant's batting in any aspect.
- India vs Australia: Langer has dismissed the allegations, calling Smith's criticism, 'ludicrous and a load of rubbish,' and explained how although the former Australia captain does have a tendency to do a few things out of the box, he would do nothing that would tarnish the spirit of the game.
- India vs Australia: Australia batsman Steve Smith has denied allegations of scuffing Rishabh Pant's guard at the batting crease during the third Test against India at the Sydney Cricket Ground.
- IND vs AUS: There was one instance from the match that caught the eyes of the fans. A video has surfaced on the internet which showed Steve Smith trying to remove the batting guard of Rishabh Pant during his innings.
- Indian openers Rohit Sharma and Shubman Gill then stitched a second straight 60-plus stand, laying the foundation for an improbable chase, before the home bowlers struck.
India vs Australia: ‘Nothing changed from our point of view,’ Steve Smith says Aussies would ‘love to play at Gabba’ despite strict protocols
India vs Australia: ‘Will rewind and watch it again,’ Ravindra Jadeja hails Steve Smith’s run out as his ‘best effort’
India vs Australia: ‘My mom and dad saw me score a hundred at SCG’ - Steve Smith ‘proud’ to get back in form
India vs Australia: Wasim Jaffer uses dialogue from ‘Bajirao Mastani’ in tweet to describe Jadeja’s sensational direct hit to run out Steve Smith at Sydney
Twitter goes berserk after Jasprit Bumrah cleans up Australia captain Tim Paine with a peach of a delivery
India vs Australia 3rd Test Day 2 live score: Rohit Sharma and Shubman Gill have gotten off to a promising start to bring up India’s 50 on Day 2 of the SCG Test. Ravindra Jadeja finished with 4/62 and affected the run out of Steve Smith as Australia were all out for 338 in their first innings. Smith was the star with a 27th Test century but the day has so far belonged equally to India who grabbed eight wickets inside two sessions. Jadeja picked up his fourth dismissing Nathan Lyon for a duck, shortly after Navdeep Saini had taken his second, sending back Mitchell Starc. Meanwhile, Smith brought up his 27th Test century off 201 balls, the eighth against India. After Australia resumed their innings post lunch, Jasprit Bumrah cleaned up their captain Tim Paine with a cracker of a delivery followed by Jadeja yorking Pat Cummins. Before the break, Bumrah had Cameron Green out LBW for his first wicket of the match. Jadeja provided the first breakthrough as he dismissed Marnus Labuschagne for 91 to break the century stand between him and Smith and then Matthew Wade after the rain interval. Smith and Labuschagne had given Australia a solid start before the first rain break. Rain came, rain went away, it came again - it was that kind of a first day of the Test match. We were still some 35 overs short despite extended final session and revised timings. But in the 55 overs of play that was possible, Australia got their noses ahead courtesy a very positive looking Steve Smith and an assured Labuschagne. India did dismiss David Warner early but debutant Will Pucovski rode his luck on his way to a maiden Test fifty. After his departure, Australia’s best pair took over and took them to 166 for 2 at stumps. If the weather clears and rain stays away we are win for a fascinating day of Test cricket in Sydney. Follow India vs Australia live scorecard 3rd Test Day 2 here: