Aditi Mittal headed to Netflix for stand-up comedy show Things They Wouldn’t Let Me Say
After Aziz Ansari, Hasan Minhaj and Vir Das, stand-up comedian Aditi Mittal is set to do a special stand-up show, Things They Wouldn’t Let Me Say, for Netflix.
The show will debut on the video-streaming giant on July 18 to its over 100 million members across 190 countries globally.
“Having a platform like Netflix is a dream come true for anyone in entertainment and comedy today... The journey of this show has been absolutely exhilarating. I hope Netflix fans all over the world will enjoy the show as much as I have in making it,” Mittal said in a statement.
Mittal, one of the first women in India to do stand-up comedy, touches up issues like gender, sex and notions about beauty in her shows.
Her Netflix show is gender revolution rich with taboos of being a woman in India today.
Swati Shetty, director of content acquisition, Netflix said, “Aditi’s success reflects the growing pool of Indian stand-up comedy talent that is already gaining international recognition and we are proud to showcase Aditi’s bold wit and humour on the Netflix service.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sahil Anand, recently seen on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, announced that him and his wife Rajneet Monga are expecting their first child. Check out his post.
- Actor Anita Hassanandani has shared new pictures and videos of her newborn son, Aaravv. Check them out here.
- Meghan Markle has been accused of bullying Palace staff members during her stay in 2018. While the Kensington Palace said that it is investigating the claims, Meghan's friends are coming to her defense.
- Sidharth Shukla showered praise on Badshah and rumoured girlfriend Shehnaaz Gill's new music video, Fly.
- Rubina Dilaik has explained why she threw water on Rakhi Sawant in a fit of aggression on Bigg Boss 14.
- Former Bigg Boss contestants Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Rashami Desai, Vindu Dara Singh, Vikas Gupta and Rakhi Sawant met for a party. Vikas shared pics with a lovely note for Rakhi.
- Rakhi Sawant has said she does not like Abhinav Shukla at all, adding that she did not cross any limit when she pulled at his drawstrings inside Bigg Boss 14 house.
- Abhinav Shukla opened up on Rakhi Sawant's advances at him on Bigg Boss 14 and how he felt 'dejected' when host Salman Khan sided with her.
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.