Bigg Boss 11’s Dhinchak Pooja: Salman Khan enjoyed singing my songs, looked cute when he sang
Dhinchak Pooja of songs Selfie Maine Leli Aaj and Dilon ka Scooter fame is the latest contestant to be voted out from Bigg Boss 11. The singer-songwriter participated as a wild card entry in the controversial reality show hosted by Salman Khan.
“I enjoyed my stay in Bigg Boss house. People inside the house are playing games to win the show. I also wanted to win it but I didn’t want to play any game. I was there for experience and fun. And I think I got eliminated because the audience didn’t like me as I didn’t interact much with everyone,” she says, adding that she has made good friends in co-contestants Arshi Khan and Vikas Gupta. “I will miss Arshi and Vikas. They are the two people I was closest to. Vikash is very emotional, while Arshi would always come to me and talk.”
Before entering the show, Pooja had said that Bigg Boss is making her dream of meeting Salman Khan true. Ask her about it and she laughs softy before adding, “He is a wonderful person, who is humble even after being a star. He looked cute every time he sang my songs. From his expression it was clear that he enjoyed singing them, and I will cherish these moments all my life.”
Now out of the house, Pooja reveals that she enjoys her freedom and it’s not an easy task to live in confinement for long. “I wanted to find out how it feels to stay detached from the entire world for so long. And I am happy to have gained that experience. I would love to go back if they want me to,” says Pooja, who is now looking forward to good acting and singing offers in TV and films.
Meanwhile, Bigg Boss 10 contestant Swami Om has claimed that Pooja is popular because of him and she got the idea of her debut single Selfie Maine Leli Aaj from him. “It’s my original composition. Who is Swami Om? I don’t know him,” she adds.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.
- After Instagram account Diet Sabya pointed out the similarities between Arshi Khan's look at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and Lady Gaga's look at the MTV VMAs 2020, fans responded.
- Devoleena Bhattarcharjee, who did a brief stint on Bigg Boss 14 filling in for Eijaz Khan, has rubbished rumours that she was getting married in 2021.
- Aly Goni shared a happy picture with Jasmin Bhasin, his first after Bigg Boss 14 ended. The two fell in love on the popular reality show.
- Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla were on the verge of separation, but they rebuilt their relationship on Bigg Boss 14. Here's how.
- Rakhi Sawant's first post after Bigg Boss 14 has left her friends and followers in awe of her resilience. Rakhi recently shared a picture of her mother in hospital, where she is undergoing cancer treatment.
- A video of comedian Kapil Sharma lashing out at the paparazzi earlier this week has divided Twitter. While his fans wished him well, others were 'perturbed' by his behaviour.
- Sidharth Shukla fans were in for a treat when he posted a short video of himself taking a dip in a swimming pool. Check out his post here.
- Asim Riaz on Tuesday proudly posted a picture of his girlfriend Himanshi Khurana's Times Square billboard. Here's how she reacted.
- Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya said that his proposal to Disha Parmar on the show was not a publicity gimmick. He said that he could not fake 'special emotions' to garner votes.