Bigg Boss 13: Sidharth Shukla’s mom advises him ‘You can’t change anybody, change yourself’, fans fall in love with her
Bigg Boss 13 has a pleasant surprise for the contestants with their family members visiting them in the house. The makers have released new promos showing Sidharth Shukla and Arti Singh getting emotional while meeting their family members.
A promo shows Sidharth sharing a warm hug with his mother and the two spend some precious moments together in the house. She is seen giving him a piece of advice, “Tu jab hasta hai na, to sara ghar khush rahta hai. (When you smile, the whole house remains happy). You cannot change anybody, change yourself.”
The viewers were happy to see them together. A fan wrote, “that “mera bacha” and the kiss after that !! sahi me mummy papa ke liye bache kabhi bade nahi hoteee, fir @sidharth_shukla to vaise bhii fauladi seene ke peeche ek chota shararati bacha hai !!” Another said, “You cannot change anybody, Change yourself” Words show how graceful this lady is! Bow down to such a wonderful lady whose son is our sid.” One more viewer tweeted, “You can not change anybody, change yourself” Now we know why #SidharthShukla produces such one-liners. He has learnt from the best, Learnt from his mother.” A fan reacted, “This hug between a mother and son is everything.”
Bigg Boss had introduced a new captaincy task titled Jaadugarni Ki Pariksha in the last episode. Shehnaz Gill, Mahira Sharma, Shefali Zariwala and Arti Singh were locked in a set-up of a haunted forest. Temptations in form of family members were to enter the house and if the contestants left the block, they were ousted from the captaincy race.
As Arti Singh’s brother Krushna Abhishek entered the house with his twin sons, she was quick to sacrifice her captaincy and ran to hug him. Shehnaaz’s father had also visited her recently.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.
- As Aly Goni celebrated his 30th birthday, his girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin took to Instagram and penned a sweet note for the Bigg Boss 14 finalist.
- Sidharth Shukla lashed out at a troll targeting him. The Bigg Boss 13 winner also gave a befitting reply to a troll commenting on his friendship with Shehnaaz Gill.
- Sunayana Fozdar, the new Anjali on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, has said she has played the character for just five months and have so much to give to the role.
- Weeks after calling her an "ugly mouth woman" on Bigg Boss 14, season winner Rubina Dilaik has now said she finds Jasmin Bhasin to be a beautiful lady.
- Bigg Boss 14 runners up Rahul Vaidya and his girlfriend, actor Disha Parmar were seen outside a restaurant in Mumbai. The two are likely to marry in June this year.
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.