Bigg Boss 14: Diandra Soares calls it ‘rubbish fake reality show’, says she’s watching because of ‘quarantine boredom’
Former Bigg Boss contestant Diandra Soares has criticised recent developments on the 14th season of the show. Sharing a string of tweets in which she voiced her displeasure, she called Bigg Boss a ‘rubbish fake reality show’.
Diandra seemed to be upset with the show taking away the audience’s right to vote for their favourite contestants, as it entered the finale week. When a fan tweeted that as many as five contestants had been evicted this season ‘not by votes, but by other methods’, Diandra responded, “Yup. Because they already know who they want to push ahead for winner. Rest are all decorations !!!!!!! Rubbish fake reality show. Nothing real anymore & votes don’t matter either.”
When another fan noted that the same contestants are recast in other shows on the same channel, Diandra agreed, and wrote, “Yoohoo wakey wakey. No REAL IN REALITY TV anymore.”
Diandra also wrote in a tweet that the only reason she was watching the show this year is because of ‘quarantine boredom’. “Omg I skipped all these past years Too. And am cursing myself for watching this year. Self quarantine boredom I think. Ugh. Might honestly stop tho. Its annoying me the blatant favouritism& overall manipulation, and making fools out of contestants n audience too,” she wrote.
She had previously slammed the show for making contestants reveal personal secrets as a part of a task. She called it ‘terribly awful, absolutely heartbreaking, and despicable’.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bigg Boss contestant Rakhi Sawant is really married to a man named Ritesh, her brother Rakesh has said. Ritesh's identity remains a mystery.
- Nikki Tamboli got into a heated fight with Devoleena Bhattacharjee on Bigg Boss 14. Watch the video here.
- Eijaz Khan, one of the top contenders to win Bigg Boss 14, walked out of the show earlier this week due to prior professional commitments. He hinted at his return in a video message.
- Eijaz Khan, who recently had to leave Bigg Boss 14 abruptly, has opened up about his relationship with Pavitra Punia.
- Actor Zeeshan Khan, who appears in Kumkum Bhagya, has recalled a casting couch incident that he experienced.
- Disha Parmar, who will soon marry Rahul Vaidya, shared a fan-made wedding card on Instagram stories and showered praise on it.