Bigg Boss 14 promo: Rakhi Sawant has a crush on Abhinav Shukla, seeks Bigg Boss’ permission to say ‘I love you’
Ever since actor Rakhi Sawant entered the Bigg Boss house, she has been entertaining fans and other participants with her various antics. The latest promo of Bigg Boss 14 is proof of it. She was seen saying how she found Abhinav Shukla hot and wants to express her feelings for him.
In a video shared by Bigg Boss’ handle on Twitter, Rakhi is seen having a conversation with Bigg Boss. “Main chahti hoon mera husband sab ke saamne aaye. Sab ke husbandon ko dekhti hoon toh mujhe kuch hone lagta hai. Kyun na main Rubina ke husband ko chura loon? Uski body toh ekdum hot hai. Bigg Boss, ek baat batao - aapko koi pasand aata hai toh usko like karna koi gunah toh nahin hai na? (I want that my husband too should come in front of all; when I see husbands of others, something happens to me. How about me stealing Rubina’s husband? He has a great body. Bigg Boss, if I see someone appealing, is it a crime to like him?)”
As Bigg Boss tells her “bilkul bhi nahin (not at all)”, a happy Rakhi asks “toh main Abhinav ko ‘I love you’ bol doon (should I say I love you to Abhinav?).”
Some time later, the handle shared another clip of Rakhi, where she is seen discussing her marriage in the presence of Abhinav and Rubina. It also features a more detailed version of the previous clip. In it, Rakhi details out she hasn’t met her husband for the last one and half years as Abhinav reacts with surprise. She declares how she has no feelings for her husband, of how she called him thrice but he didn’t show up for marriage and how she applied mehendi on four occasions, but he didn’t show up either. She also says the husband may give her divorce if he wishes to.
She then says as she is alone, she will need company but wondered where would she go looking for a groom. It is at this moment that Rakhi gets emotional. The clip shows her wiping a tear.
Rakhi entered the Bigg Boss house as a challenger and has since emerged as the major attraction on the show. She has been claiming on the show that she is married but is yet to consummate her marriage.
Follow @htshowbiz on Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rakhi Sawant's ailing mother has said that she is disappointed that Rakhi didn't win Bigg Boss 14, but would like to see her and her husband, Ritesh, participate in the next season of the show.
- Aly Goni took a video of Jasmin Bhasin doing her make-up for his birthday party on Thursday night. She responded by dropping heart-eyes emojis in the comments section.
- Nikki Tamboli opened up about steam-ironing her ex-boyfriend's boxers in Bigg Boss 14 and said that it was not an attempt to grab eyeballs. She added that she was 'genuinely' missing him.
- Salman Khan took to Instagram and Twitter to share a 'mega selfie' from the sets of the Indian Pro Music League. The star-studded photo featured Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia D'Souza, Bobby Deol, Shraddha Kapoor, Govinda, Mika Singh, Rajkummar Rao, Karan Wahi, Javed Ali and many more.
- Sidharth Shukla has long been rumoured to be dating Shehnaaz Gill. Fresh rumours suggest that the two have tied the knot. Sidharth has now clarified his marital status.
- Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin entered the reality show Bigg Boss 14 as best friends but discovered their feelings for each other through the course of the show.
- Arshi Khan opened up about her Lady Gaga-inspired gold dress at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and revealed Salman Khan's hilarious response to it.
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.