Bigg Boss 7: Tanisha receives Christmas gifts from Armaan
On the occasion of Christmas, Bigg Boss has a special surprise in store for the Bigg Boss inmates. Former contestant Elli Avram enters the house again as Santa and brings gifts for everybody.
She enters the house late in the evening dressed up in a Santa outfit and has a basket of gifts with her. She gets a warm welcome from Sangram, Aijaz, Tanisha and Gauhar.
Once the initial excitement settles, Elli distributes the gifts sent by the inmates' family and friends. While Tanisha gets a hamper full of goodies and chocolates, Gauhar receives a photo frame from her mother.
Aijaz receives his favourite food as gift -- nihari prepared by his mother. Sangram gets a memento from his girlfriend Payal. Tanisha also gets a bunch of lilies from her close friend and recently evicted contestant Armaan. Elli then tells Tanisha that she has another surprise waiting for her in the bonus room - a cake sent by Armaan.
Overwhelmed after receiving so many gifts, Tanisha thanks Elli profusely. Before leaving, Elli has dinner with the contestants where they revisit memories in Bigg Boss house.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.
- Rakhi Sawant took to Instagram to share a video of herself doing various household chores. She complained that Bigg Boss made her a 'grihani (housewife)'.
- Kavita Kaushik called out a man for sending her abusive messages on Instagram. As he apologised to her, she exposed the ‘reality of sher dil men of our country’.
- Rahul Vaidya confirms he will marry Disha Parmar soon in an intimate ceremony. He had proposed marriage to her on national TV last year on her birthday.