Mouni Roy, Adaa Khan spice up Aashka Goradia’s bachelorette party. See pics
TV actor Aashka Goradia, who is all set to tie the knot with her boyfriend Brent Goble, recently threw a bachelorette party for her friends. The bash was held on Thursday night and saw TV stars Mouni Roy, Mahi Vij, Juhi Parmar and Adaa Khan joined Aashka for a fun-filled night in Mumbai.
Sharing pictures from her party, Aashka wrote on Instagram, “One unforgettable night! Love Smiles Blessings. Thanking you thousands @abigail_pande and @dollybnb for creating such beautiful memories for me, I now feel it has all begun #bridetobe A big thank you @imouniroy for adding more smiles to my journey. A huge thank you to all my women who shaped into the person I am.”
Aashka wore a blue dress for the occasion and tied her hair in a ponytail.
After announcing their engagement in Christmas last year, the couple confirmed that they plan a December wedding. The wedding is slated for December 3.
Earlier, talking about Brent, Aashka had told HT, “Why do you think I have fallen in love with him. Brent is a giver and is someone, who makes you feel safe and also gives you space. I believe one needs to have daily conversation with his or her partner for better understanding. That is something I have with Brent.”
The duo also participated in the latest season of couple dance reality show, Nach Baliye.
Aashka was earlier in a decade long relationship with actor Rohit Bakshi. They parted ways last year.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Abhinav Shukla said that Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya did not deserve to be in the top two as he walked out of the show during the mid-season finale.
- Hema Malini was left teary-eyed on watching a video message from her daughter, Esha Deol, on Indian Idol 12. The episode will be aired tonight. Watch the promo here.
- Rannvijay Singha of Roadies fame wished his wife Prianka Singha on her birthday on Sunday. They recently announced they were expecting their second child together.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar were spotted watching a cricket practice session. Fans loved their easy equation with each other and showered them with love.
- Sidharth Shukla and Sonia Rathee were seen riding a bike on the sets of their upcoming show Broken But Beautiful. The duo have roped in for the lead roles.
- Rakhi Sawant is disappointed with Rubina Dilaik and Aly Goni for not visiting her ailing mother, who is in hospital fighting cancer.
- Shehnaaz Gill has said that because Sidharth Shukla is 'the complete package', girls constantly hit on him, which she thinks is a problem.
- Kamya Panjabi was married to businessman Bunty Negi for 10 years before she gave up and walked out of the marriage in 2013. In a new interview, she recalls the day she left.
- Sahil Anand, recently seen on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, announced that him and his wife Rajneet Monga are expecting their first child. Check out his post.
- Actor Anita Hassanandani has shared new pictures and videos of her newborn son, Aaravv. Check them out here.
- Meghan Markle has been accused of bullying Palace staff members during her stay in 2018. While the Kensington Palace said that it is investigating the claims, Meghan's friends are coming to her defense.
- Sidharth Shukla showered praise on Badshah and rumoured girlfriend Shehnaaz Gill's new music video, Fly.