Neha Dhupia, Angad Bedi share pictures from The Kapil Sharma Show’s sets: ‘You guys were beyond hilarious’
Actor and host Neha Dhupia shared a bunch of pictures from the sets of The Kapil Sharma Show and complimented the team for being the best in the business. The pictures included her husband Angad Bedi, host Kapil Sharma and other actors on the show, Bharti Singh, Kiku Sharda and Krushna Abhishek.
Sharing the pictures, Neha wrote; “We got a dose of the best medicine ... thank you #thekapilsharmashow for making us a part of this ... you guys were beyond hilarious @kapilsharma @bharti.laughterqueen @krushna30 @kikusharda tune in tonight at 9.30 pm @sonytvofficial @thememoryalbum_” Krushna replied and said: “Lovely having u both on the show really had fun met angad for the first time he is a wonderful person love to u both.”
Kapil had also shared a preview video from the show. In it, he can be seen grilling the duo. He jokes in Hindi, “On 3rd you spoke to her parents, on 4th you met your parents, on 5th both the sets of parents spoke to each other and on 10th the two of you got married in a gurudwara. On 11th, they went on a honeymoon and on 12th they shared a good news as well. What urgent work did you have at hand for doing so much so soon?” As Neha bursts out laughing, she retorts, “This (bezati) insult that you have doled out as a compliment...” even as everybody (Angad,Neha, Kapil and judge Archana Puran Singh) start laughing.
After a long break, The Kapil Sharma Show, resumed shoots in mid July. No episode had been shot in the 125 days. When the team got together for the first day’s shoot, Kapil had shared video clips as Instagram stories, showing Bharti and Sumona Chakraborti entering the sets and getting sanitised.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shehnaaz Gill has said that because Sidharth Shukla is 'the complete package', girls constantly hit on him, which she thinks is a problem.
- Kamya Panjabi was married to businessman Bunty Negi for 10 years before she gave up and walked out of the marriage in 2013. In a new interview, she recalls the day she left.
- Sahil Anand, recently seen on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, announced that him and his wife Rajneet Monga are expecting their first child. Check out his post.
- Actor Anita Hassanandani has shared new pictures and videos of her newborn son, Aaravv. Check them out here.
- Meghan Markle has been accused of bullying Palace staff members during her stay in 2018. While the Kensington Palace said that it is investigating the claims, Meghan's friends are coming to her defense.
- Sidharth Shukla showered praise on Badshah and rumoured girlfriend Shehnaaz Gill's new music video, Fly.
- Rubina Dilaik has explained why she threw water on Rakhi Sawant in a fit of aggression on Bigg Boss 14.
- Former Bigg Boss contestants Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Rashami Desai, Vindu Dara Singh, Vikas Gupta and Rakhi Sawant met for a party. Vikas shared pics with a lovely note for Rakhi.
- Rakhi Sawant has said she does not like Abhinav Shukla at all, adding that she did not cross any limit when she pulled at his drawstrings inside Bigg Boss 14 house.