Sana Khan shares new photos and video from mehendi ceremony, husband Anas Sayied pens romantic note
Former actor Sana Khan, who married Gujarat-based Anas Sayied last week, took to Instagram to share more pictures and videos from her wedding festivities. She gave fans a glimpse of her mehendi ceremony, which took place on November 18. She looked stunning in a pink and orange outfit designed by Poonam Kaurture. To complete her look, she chose jewellery from House of Shikha.
Meanwhile, Anas shared a picture from their nikaah and thanked Sana for making his life beautiful. He signed off the romantic note as ‘always yours’ and hoped to enjoy eternal marital bliss with her.
“Aur tum apne rab ki kaun kaun si naimaton ko jhutlaoge (Which of your Lords blessings will you deny?) ALHUMDULILLAH. Thank you for being in my life and making it a beautiful journey. Thank you for all your love and support. Hope to spend an eternal bliss of a peaceful and joyous marriage with you. Always yours... HAPPILY MARRIED,” he wrote in his Instagram post.
Sana married Anas in an intimate ceremony on November 20. Sharing the happy news on Instagram, she wrote, “Loved each other for the sake of Allah. Married each other for the sake of Allah. May Allah keep us united in this Duniya. And reunite us in jannah. @anas_sayied.”
Last month, Sana announced her decision to quit showbiz to ‘serve humanity and follow the order of my Creator’. She said that the ‘real purpose’ of one’s life was not to chase wealth and fame but ‘actually for the betterment of life-after-death’ and that ‘it would be better if the slave lives according to the command of his Creator’.
Sana has acted in films such as Jai Ho, Wajah Tum Ho and Toilet: Ek Prem Katha. She has also been a part of reality shows such as Bigg Boss 6 and Khatron Ke Khiladi 6.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Aly Goni took a video of Jasmin Bhasin doing her make-up for his birthday party on Thursday night. She responded by dropping heart-eyes emojis in the comments section.
- Nikki Tamboli opened up about steam-ironing her ex-boyfriend's boxers in Bigg Boss 14 and said that it was not an attempt to grab eyeballs. She added that she was 'genuinely' missing him.
- Salman Khan took to Instagram and Twitter to share a 'mega selfie' from the sets of the Indian Pro Music League. The star-studded photo featured Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia D'Souza, Bobby Deol, Shraddha Kapoor, Govinda, Mika Singh, Rajkummar Rao, Karan Wahi, Javed Ali and many more.
- Sidharth Shukla has long been rumoured to be dating Shehnaaz Gill. Fresh rumours suggest that the two have tied the knot. Sidharth has now clarified his marital status.
- Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin entered the reality show Bigg Boss 14 as best friends but discovered their feelings for each other through the course of the show.
- Arshi Khan opened up about her Lady Gaga-inspired gold dress at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and revealed Salman Khan's hilarious response to it.
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.
- As Aly Goni celebrated his 30th birthday, his girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin took to Instagram and penned a sweet note for the Bigg Boss 14 finalist.