Smriti Khanna’s slim figure just days after giving birth to her daughter is unbelievable, see pic
TV actor Smriti Khanna, who gave birth to her daughter just six days back, has shared a gorgeous picture of herself where her flat stomach is clearly visible.
Sharing a picture of herself as Instagram Stories, she captioned it as “postpartum day 6.” In it, Smriti is seen wearing a short top paired with black tight pants and a short black jacket, with her flat tummy clearly visible.
Smriti gave birth to her daughter on April 15. Infact, her slim figure was there to be seen even when Smriti was to leave hospital and take the little munchkin home.
Smriti had shared another picture in which she is delicately holding the baby in one hand and taking the picture with the other. Fans couldn’t help but marvel at her slim frame One user wrote: “God damn.. look at this woman.. she just delivered a beautiful baby and looks like she can go to the red carpet straight. Absolutely phenomenal I have been ur fan ever since “Meri Aashiqui Ab tum hi ho..” but every now & den u keep adding feathers in ur cap Keep inspiring love. Wishing u 3 a lifetime of happiness,love & good health .” Fashion designer Krishika Lulla said, “Wow you are unbelievable , @smriti_khanna you don’t look as if you just delivered . ... wish I could be there too , to welcome the beautiful angel”
Sharing the news of the arrival of her daughter, Smriti wrote on Instagram, “Our princess has arrived 15.04.2020.” Many celebrities congratulated the couple; Dia Mirza wrote: “Oh YAYYYYYYYY SO SO SO HAPPY!!! This is the best news. Can’t wait to meet our little angel” while Mouni Roy said: “Heartiest congratulations all my love and blessings to the lil one.” Angrezi Medium actor Radhika Madan said: “Whaaaaat!!!congratulations you guys!!!!!” while actor Ruslaan Mumtaz said: “Hey, such great news. congratulations so happy for you guys @smriti_khanna.”
Smriti and Gautam Gupta worked in the TV serial Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi and later got married in 2017.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rakhi Sawant's ailing mother has said that she is disappointed that Rakhi didn't win Bigg Boss 14, but would like to see her and her husband, Ritesh, participate in the next season of the show.
- Aly Goni took a video of Jasmin Bhasin doing her make-up for his birthday party on Thursday night. She responded by dropping heart-eyes emojis in the comments section.
- Nikki Tamboli opened up about steam-ironing her ex-boyfriend's boxers in Bigg Boss 14 and said that it was not an attempt to grab eyeballs. She added that she was 'genuinely' missing him.
- Salman Khan took to Instagram and Twitter to share a 'mega selfie' from the sets of the Indian Pro Music League. The star-studded photo featured Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia D'Souza, Bobby Deol, Shraddha Kapoor, Govinda, Mika Singh, Rajkummar Rao, Karan Wahi, Javed Ali and many more.
- Sidharth Shukla has long been rumoured to be dating Shehnaaz Gill. Fresh rumours suggest that the two have tied the knot. Sidharth has now clarified his marital status.
- Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin entered the reality show Bigg Boss 14 as best friends but discovered their feelings for each other through the course of the show.
- Arshi Khan opened up about her Lady Gaga-inspired gold dress at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and revealed Salman Khan's hilarious response to it.
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.