The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Friday declared the results of Common Written Exam for Regional Rural Banks (CWE RRB V) on its official website.
Candidates can check the results of main examination for recruitment of office assistants, combined results of main exam and interview for officers scale I, combined results of single exam and interview for officers scale II (GBO), combined results of single exam and interview for officers scale II (specialist officers), combined results of single exam and interview for officers scale III. The results will be available for viewing until April 10, 2017. The board has also released a write-up on the process of arriving at the scores.
Steps to check the results:
1) Go to official website of IBPS
2) Click on the link for CWE RRB V results running on the top of the page
3) Click on the link to view the results of desired examination
4) You will be directed to a new page to log in
5) Enter registration no/roll no and password/DOB in dd-mm-yy format
6) Enter the captcha code as seen in the image and click on login to see the scores.
The notification for (CWE RRBs-V) recruitment was issued on September 9 to fill up 16,560 posts. Out of the total posts, 5,539 are for officer scale I, 1,999 posts for officer scale II and 8,824 posts are for office assistants.
For candidates, who have applied for the posts of office assistant, candidates will be provisionally allotted banks on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the main examination and the vacancies reported by the RRBs.
Note: For the latest news and updates visit the official website of IBPS regularly.