The Indian Bank on Thursday released the admit card (call letter) of the online main examination for filling 324 probationary officer (PO) vacancies in the bank on its official website. The admit card will be available for download until February 28, 2017.
Steps to download admit card for main examination:
1) Visit the Indian bank’s official website
2) Click on the link for ‘Careers’ on the top of the page
3) Click on the link for ‘downloading call letter for online main exam’
4) You will be directed to a login page
5) Enter details as required registration number/roll number and password/date of birth
6) Enter the captcha code
7 Click on login and call letter will be displayed on the screen.
Or click here to directly go to the login page.
The online main examination will be conducted on February 28, 2017. Candidates should check the admit card to know details about date and venue. They must carry the admit card to the examination centre.
Candidates who clear the online main examination will be called for an interview. Successful candidates will go through a nine month course (campus programme) at Manipal Global Education Services, Bangalore followed by a three months internship at any of the Indian Bank Branches.
On successful completion of the course, candidates will be appointed as probationary officer in any branch of the Indian Bank.
Note: Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the official website for details and updates.