Aiyaary trailer: Sidharth Malhotra, Manoj Bajpayee bring a drama disguised as an action thriller
The first trailer of Neeraj Pandey’s upcoming venture, Aiyaary, was unveiled Tuesday afternoon and it seems just as exciting as we had hoped it would.
Starring Manoj Bajpayee, Sidharth Malhotra, Anupam Kher and Naseeruddin Shah in lead roles, Aiyaary is a real life story based on ultimate trickery. The film shows Sidharth as an army officer sharing a mentor-protege bond with Manoj.
Kher, who has been a part of many Neeraj Pandey films, plays the role of a government official and Rakul Preet plays Sidharth’s love interest in the film. Aiyaary has been shot in Gurgaon, Kashmir and London.
Aiyaary marks Pandey’s second association with veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah, who plays a whistleblower’s role in the film.
Presented by Reliance Entertainment and Plan C Studios, Aiyaary is a Friday Filmworks Productions and is produced by Shital Bhatia and is scheduled to hit theatres on January 26. It will be a box office clash with Akshay Kumar-starrer Padman.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- As Karisma Kapoor showed off her figure in a new Instagram post, Manish Malhotra and Sophie Choudry were reminded of her Dil To Pagal Hai days.
Vineet Kumar Singh: My career has been built from one-two scenes; I have played the role of a dead body too
- Kangana Ranaut on Monday shared photos of her partially demolished Mumbai office, and said that her 'heart broke again' after she visited the property.
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, urged Sushant Singh Rajput's fans to stop blaming her and said that no one knows her side of the story. She also revealed that she went through depression.
- Sanjay Dutt introduced fans to his new look in a family portrait shared by his wife Maanayata Dutt. He could be seen sporting bleached hair in the photo.
- Priyanka Chopra said that while she gets a lot of love and protectiveness from her South Asian fans, there are a lot of people from the community who are negative about her.
- Actor Rahul Bose has reacted to Anil Kapoor's story about almost killing him while shooting a scene for Dil Dhadakne Do.
- 83 will explore the dynamic between Sunil Gavaskar and Kapil Dev, actor Tahir Raj Bhasin has teased. Ranveer Singh plays Kapil in the upcoming sports drama, directed by Kabir Khan.
- After wearing a T-shirt with 'let's smash patriarchy' printed on it just ahead of her arrest last year, Rhea Chakraborty made a fresh statement with her clothes on Sunday, by wearing a hoodie with 'Man up' written on it.