‘All my dates are yours’: Deepika Padukone promises Kartik Aryan on Instagram
Deepika Padukone and Kartik Aaryan are at the top of their game when it comes to Instagram, but they create real magic when we see them having a conversation on the photosharing platform. The latest instance began with Deepika wishing Kartik on his birthday and ended with Deepika promising all her dates to him. It seems a film with both of them is in the offing, or at least that is what we hope.
On Kartik’s 30th birthday, Deepika wished him and wrote: “Happy Birthday, May we sign a fun film together this year.” Kartik, who has said in the past that he hopes to work with Deepika, wrote: “Aap bas dates taiyyar rakho, fun and film mai laa rha haun (keep your dates ready, I am coming with fun and films).” Deepika took to her Instagram Stories and wrote, “Sir, mere sare dates apke (all my dates are yours).”
Earlier this year, Kartik had expressed his desire to work in a film with Deepika. Taking to his Instagram story, Kartik had shared a collage of their throwback photos and written “Hai kisi Director mein dum (Will any director dare)?” He had shared a collage of a picture of him in his Maine Pyaar Kiya look and a still of Deepika from the film Om Shanti Om.
In an Instagram Live session earlier this year, he had also said that he wants to marry someone like Deepika. When asked about the kind of life partner he would want, Kartik responded, “I think someone like Deepika Padukone, the way she is. One who likes to show-off her husband.”
Kartik often comments on Deepika’s post. When Deepika shared a short Boomerang video in which she is checking out her reflection in a spoon. “Checking myself out after eating birthday cake all week!” she wrote. Kartik commented on her post, saying, “Itni saaf chamach? (Such a clean spoon)” Deepika responded to his comment and reminded him of her OCD. She asked, “Kabhi mile ho mujhse? (Have you never met me)?”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal will tie the knot this Sunday, his uncle Anil Dhawan confirmed. Reportedly, the wedding will take place in Alibaug.
- Katrina Kaif on Wednesday posted a video of herself, sweating it out at a Pilates session with her trainer. Watch the video here.
- Priyanka Chopra experienced mixed feelings as she got the first copy of her upcoming memoir, Unfinished. She shared a video on Instagram, documenting her reaction.
- Actor Salman Khan's niece and nephew, Ayat and Ahil, visited the set of his new film, Antim: The Final Truth, and posed for pictures with their father, Aayush Sharma. See the pictures here.
- Twitter has offered reasons behind the restrictions that were made to Kangana Ranaut's account for a brief time.
- Kangana Ranaut went back on an earlier tweet in which she claimed that she isn't interested in seeing anyone's leaked messages or emails when she was questioned about her comments on Deepika Padukone and Rhea Chakraborty's leaked WhatsApp chats.
- Preity Zinta shared a sneak peek from her road trip with husband Gene Goodenough. She posted a loved-up snap of him carrying her in his arms.
- Kangana Ranaut finally reacted to Arnab Goswami's leaked WhatsApp chat, in which he claimed that she is ‘sexually possessed with’ Hrithik Roshan.
- Vikas Khanna revealed that he was asked to pay money in exchange for favourable reviews of his directorial debut, The Last Color. He said that he will never forget it.
- Filmmaker Pooja Bhatt has written a note about feeling the temptation to drink, and how she dealt with it. She has been sober for four years.