Anushka Sharma looks fit and fab as she shoots for an ad ahead of maternity break, to return to work by May 2021 post delivery
Actor Anushka Sharma, now heavily pregnant with her first child, remains active as ever. The actor shot for an ad film in Mumbai. The first pictures show her glowing in a cream midi dress.
She shared a picture of herself from the shoot and simply wrote ‘hey’. In the picture, the actor is seated on a comfortable sofa. Another picture of hers walking has also found its way to the internet, her baby bump clearly visible. Earlier, she had shared a picture of herself, getting her makeup done. Also on Sunday, pictures of her getting out of her vanity van in a teal dress but with a face mask firmly in place was all over the internet. The recent pictures showed her looking radiant with post pregnancy glow. If anything, she looked really fit.
Anushka will complete back-to-back shoots in the next two weeks before going in for the break for her delivery, scheduled for January next year. Subsequently, she will get back to work by May 2021.
Anushka had been based in Dubai with husband Virat Kohli since September when the IPL 2020 commenced, often spotted in the stadium cheering for husband Virat’s home tam, Royal Challengers Bangalore. She recently returned from the desert nation.
Also Watch: Virat Kohli turns 32, cuts cake with wife Anushka Sharma by his side
In August this year, Anushka and Virat had announced that they were expecting their first child with a cute post. Anushka had written: “And then, we were three! Arriving Jan 2021.”
During the IPL, a comment by cricketing legend Sunil Gavaskar, had drawn Anushka’s ire. He had reportedly commented that Virat’s lack of form could be because he hadn’t played any serious cricket during the lockdown, alluding to a video which had gone viral that showed Anushka and Virat playing the game on the terrace of their lavish Mumbai home. The comment did not go down well with Anushka, who called it ‘distasteful’ on social media: “That, Mr Gavaskar, your message is distasteful is a fact but I would love for you to explain why you thought of making such a sweeping statement on a wife accusing her for her husband’s game? I’m sure over the years you have respected the private lives of every cricketer while commentating on the game. Don’t you thing you should have equal amount of respect for me and us?”
Since the time they began dating, Anushka had been unfairly targeted by trolls online, every time Virat’s form took a beating. Anushka and Virat married in Italy in a private ceremony in December 2017.
Follow @htshowbiz on Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Parineeti Chopra, on being asked about a time in her life she would like to forget, said that she would like to erase her college days as she was 'hugely overweight' at the time.
- Tanishaa Mukherji wished her sister Kajol and brother-in-law Ajay Devgn on their 2nd wedding anniversary.
- Kangana Ranaut announced the release date of her upcoming Jayalalithaa biopic, Thalaivi, with a short teaser. The film, directed by AL Vijay, will release on April 23.
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas reacted to a social media user criticised her now-viral ball-shaped outfit. Earlier, Priyanka shared a bunch of memes inspired by her dress.
Birthday girl Sanya Malhotra: In my fifth year in Bollywood, it’s surreal, can’t believe I am living my dream
- Ayushmann Khurrana made sure to interact with his fans in Shillong by promptly coming down to meet them after they gathered at his Shillong hotel. Watch here
- After the death of singer Sardool Sikander on Wednesday, comedian Kapil Sharma shared a video from his daughter Anayra's first Lohri, when Sardool gave his blessings to the baby.
- The teaser of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Gangubai Kathiawadi, starring Alia Bhatt in the titular role, was released on Wednesday. Watch it here.
- Alia Bhatt shared a new poster of her upcoming movie Gangubai Kathiawadi. The poster received love from many Bollywood stars including Ranveer Singh , Katrina Kaif and Varun Dhawan.
- Actor Nora Fatehi in an emotional interview recalled the difficulties that she faced as a struggler in Bollywood.