Anushka Sharma, Virat Kohli really wanted a pic with this guy and he let them have it. See it here
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli are a happy couple as their social media handles reflect. The cricket star shares some great moments from their everyday life and in the most recent post, the two are seen posing with the cutest doggo!
Virat shared the adorable picture and captioned it, “Met this beautiful boy who was patient enough to take a picture with us.” In the pic, Virat and Anushka are seen with big smiles on their faces and so is the dog as he gets nice pets from the actor.
Virat and Anushka love animals a lot. The two were earlier seen posing with an adorable puppy too. Anushka is in fact, building an animal shelter outside of Mumbai and had announced this on her 30th birthday.
The couple also reached out to help the animals that were affected in the Kerala floods. According to a report in IANS, a source was quoted as saying, “They have teamed up with a local animal rights NGO and are also helping to send rescue teams comprising eight members for rehab and treatment. Rescue teams will be looking at the rescue of strays in Kerala and the protection of wildlife. They will look to provide support and care to the animals that are in need of urgent help.”
Anushka will soon be seen with Varun Dhawan in Sui Dhaga and with Shah Rukh Khan in Zero.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.
- Sharing how meeting a girl at an education programme led her to discover her bisexuality, Shonali Bose says, 'I hope, the youth today doesn’t have that shame'.
- Film producer Rhea Kapoor got love from a number of Bollywood beauties including Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Karisma Kapoor on her birthday.