Arjun Kapoor shields Malaika Arora from paparazzi as they head out for a dinner date. See pics
As rumours of the romance gain steam, actor Arjun Kapoor and reality show host Malaika Arora were spotted on a dinner date on Tuesday. Arjun and Malaika were seen waddling through a sea of fans and paparazzi outside a restaurant in Mumbai’s Bandra.
Arjun was seen in a big black jacket while Malaika wore a white tank top and denims. While she kept her head low to avoid the camera flashes, Arjun put his arms around her to shield her from the crowd. Arjun was heard asking their fans to give them space as they made their way through. See pics:
The two were also seen at designers Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla’s Diwali bash. Both came dressed in their festive best but weren’t spotted together. They also reportedly celebrated Malaika’s birthday in Italy last month and were spotted holding hands at the airport.
Upon her return to India, film director and Malaika’s co-judge on India’s Got Talent, Karan Johar, teased her about her holiday and if she went alone or not. He shared the video of his interrogation of Malaika on Instagram but she blushingly denied to answer his question.
Malaika and Arjun are rumoured to have been in a relationship since last year. However, they kept their public appearances to a minimum all this while. It is only recently that they have started heading out together.
A report in Filmfare also suggests that the two will tie the knot soon. “Malaika and Arjun are extremely fond of each other. They have never really spoken about each other but they are extremely happy in their own personal space. In a steady relationship now, Malaika and Arjun plan to take their relationship to next level and tie the knot next year,” a source told the magazine.
Malaika and her actor husband Arbaaz Khan got divorced in 2015 and continue to be friends, making frequent appearances together with their son.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, who welcomed their second son earlier this month, got a visit from Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora and Karisma Kapoor.
- Kangana Ranaut played hostess for the team of Tejas, as they went to her house on Sunday for a meeting. She shared pictures of the get-together, giving fans a glimpse of her home as well.
- Aamna Imran, dubbed as Aishwarya Rai's doppelgänger, took the internet by storm this weekend with her uncanny resemblance to the Bollywood actor. The Pakistani social media influencer has revealed that she has an Indian connect.
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.