Bharat director Ali Abbas Zafar shares wedding pic, introduces wife Alicia Zafar: ‘Mine for life’
Filmmaker Ali Abbas Zafar took to social media to share a new picture from his wedding. He also introduced his wife Alicia to the world.
Sharing a picture, he wrote on Twitter: “When I look at your face my worries and sadness disappears Alicia Zafar , mine for life.” The picture shows them in a warm embrace. Among those who congratulated the couple was actor Mohd. Zeeshan Ayyub who dropped a number heart emojis in the comments box. Kubbra Sait wrote: “Congratulations Ali and Alicia!” Actor Vineet Kumar Singh said: “Congratulations @aliabbaszafar.”
Many of his fans too commented; one said “congratulations Ali Wishing you all the Happiness and Blessing for your New Journey,” while another said, “Congratulations Ali bhai .. Wishing you both a lifetime of love, joy, happiness & togetherness ...Allahtala aap dono ko khush aur salaamat rakhein. Best wishes.”
On Monday, he announced his marriage with a picture and wrote: “Bismillah.” A number of film stars congratulated him. Sunil Grover, whom he directed in Bharat, wrote: “Congratulationssssssssss”. Arjun Kapoor said: “Jeh baat.” Ranveer Singh commented: “Congratulations Bhai”. Actor Katrina Kaif, who is also a close friend of the director, wrote: “Congratulations to u both.”
On the work front, Ali remains a busy bee. He has a superhero film coming up with Katrina. Also on the cards is a third instalment of Tiger franchise with Salman Khan and Katrina. On January 15, his Netflix drama series Tandav will release online. It stars Saif Ali Khan, Sunil, Zeeshan Ayyub and Dimple Kapadia.
Ali is a successful filmmaker, known for his films such as Tiger Zinda Hai, Sultan and Gunday.
Follow @htshowbiz on Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut, who earlier accused Vikas Bahl of inappropriate behaviour, thanked him for turning her career around with Queen. She said that he 'played a very significant role' in shaping her destiny.
- Shahid Kapoor aced the Centre of Gravity challenge, much to the surprise of his wife Mira Rajput, who called him a 'smooth operator'. Watch the video here.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has reaffirmed her wish to reconcile with the actor in a new interview, adding that she is ready to mend her ties with his brother Shamas.
- Rhea Kapoor dedicated an adorable Instagram post to her boyfriend Karan Boolani. She shared pictures of her showering him with kisses. See his reply here.
- Taimur Ali Khan was photographed in Mumbai on Sunday. The star kid was seen out with his father Saif Ali Khan and half-sister Sara Ali Khan.
- Sara Ali Khan shared two new pictures from brother Ibrahim's birthday party. More pictures were shared by one of Ibrahim's friends.
- Anupam Kher, who turned a year older on Sunday, shared a video from his birthday 'pawri' with his 'best friends'. Watch it here.
- Actor Vidya Balan has recalled feeling worried about how her family would react to The Dirty Picture. She revealed her mother and father's immediate reaction to the film.
- Twinkle Khanna, using an adorable photo of daughter Nitara kissing a puppy, urged everyone to wear their masks correctly instead of using them as 'chin straps'.
- Janhvi Kapoor celebrated her 24th birthday on Saturday, with the team of Good Luck Jerry. See inside pictures and videos from the celebrations here.