Did Anil Kapoor just confirm that Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff are dating?
Actor Anil Kapoor seemingly confirmed that rumoured couple Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani are, in fact, dating. Anil made the revelation on The Kapil Sharma Show.
Tiger and Disha, who’ve worked together in Baaghi 2, have been rumoured to be dating for several years. They fuel speculation with their regular vacations together, and frequent public appearances with each other.
On The Kapil Sharma Show, Kapil asked Anil which Bollywood actor’s diet he’d like to steal. He immediately named the very fit Tiger, but said that he hasn’t worked with him yet. “Lekin uski jo woh hai na (But his girl) Disha Patani, I have stolen her diet,” he added. Anil and Disha worked together on Malang.
Neither Tiger nor Disha has ever confirmed their relationship. In August 2019, taking part in a Q & A session on Instagram, Tiger had said that he was not worthy of dating her. A user had asked: “Are you dating Disha?” Tiger had replied, “Meri aukaat nhi hai (I am not worthy of it).”
Around the time of the release of her film Bharat, in an interaction with Bollywood Hungama, Disha was asked: “Why don’t you both accept your relationship? People love you both as a couple.” Replying to the question, Disha had said: “I’ve been trying for so long, it’s been so many years and I’ve been trying to impress him. Now I’ve done this film Bharat where I’m doing all these stunts and I thought maybe he’ll get impressed but no luck. Yeah, we go to eat but that doesn’t mean he’s impressed... but he likes everybody’s pictures like that. You must speak to him the next time. He’s shy and I’m shy so nobody’s breaking the ice.”
Tiger and Disha had gone to the Maldives for vacation together twice in 2020. But neither of them posted any pictures with each other.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt were clicked at an ad shoot with director Gauri Shinde. Check out some behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot here.
- Salman Khan said he feels 'awkward' and 'embarrassed' but at the same time, 'delighted' and 'honoured', to have his painting displayed alongside legends at an art show.
- Dr. Shriram Nene prepared a homemade pizza for Madhuri Dixit. As he shared a picture of it on Instagram, many of their fans showered compliments.
- Sara Ali Khan took to Instagram and revealed that she and her mother Amrita Singh visited Ajmer Sharif Dargah on Friday.
- Parineeti Chopra shared a new song - Matlabi Yariyan - from her upcoming film, The Girl On The Train. The actor has sung the soulful ballad. Watch here.
- Sara Ali Khan and her mother Amrita Singh were seen twinning in green at Mumbai airport on Thursday. See their pictures here.
- Sharmila Tagore had once talked about how Kareena Kapoor had her birthday when Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi was hospitalised but chose not to draw attention towards herself.
- Mumbai Saga trailer has John Abraham and Emraan Hashmi locking horns with Mumbai streets as the arena. Watch the trailer here.
- Pulkit Samrat shared a funny picture of himself and his beauty regimen and credited girlfriend Kriti Kharbanda for it. See her response here.