Hrithik Roshan on War song Ghungroo: ‘Ease is most difficult to achieve in dance when step actually requires a lot of effort ’
Actor Hrithik Roshan is currently busy with the promotions of his upcoming film, War. The actor has performed some gravity defying action scenes in the thriller along with a dance number, Ghungroo in the film and he has now said that ease is the most difficult thing to achieve in dance.
“Ease is the most difficult thing to achieve in dance when the step actually requires a lot of effort,” he said. Hrithik Roshan is named among the best dancers in Bollywood. He is seen dancing effortlessly in the song that also features the female lead, Vaani Kapoor.
Ghungroo is also said to be the first-ever song to have been shot on the Amalfi Coast which is considered as the most expensive destinations in the world. Shot in some really exquisite locations, the song exudes holiday vibes with Hrithik flaunting his super excellent moves.
Crooned by Arijit Singh and Shilpa Rao, the song is composed by Vishal and Shekhar duo while the lyrics are penned by Kumaar.
Hrithik and Tiger are seen engaged in some powerful action scenes and chase sequences in the film trailer. Directed by Siddharth Anand of Bang Bang fame, War is set to release on October 2.
War chronicles the story of an Indian soldier, Khalid (Tiger), who is assigned to eliminate a senior agent and his mentor Kabir (Hrithik) as he has gone rogue. Talking about the film, Siddharth had told PTI in an interview, “The first choice was Hrithik because we share a great equation. Post Bang Bang!, I’ve been writing something for him. Fortunately for me, he loved the script. I knew, if Hrithik is in the film, the protege can be no one else but Tiger.”
He added, “If Tiger hadn’t done the film, it would be tough for me to make this film. I may have just scrapped the idea to rewrite something else. There is nobody who could replace Tiger in the film.”
(With ANI inputs)
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, talked about going through depression but not opening up about it. She said that she did not have anyone to support her except her family and some fans.
- Bhumi Pednekar shared a number of behind-the-scenes photos and videos from the making of Sonchiriya as the film completed two years of its release. She included a special dedication for Sushant Singh Rajput.
- As Karisma Kapoor showed off her figure in a new Instagram post, Manish Malhotra and Sophie Choudry were reminded of her Dil To Pagal Hai days.
Vineet Kumar Singh: My career has been built from one-two scenes; I have played the role of a dead body too
- Kangana Ranaut on Monday shared photos of her partially demolished Mumbai office, and said that her 'heart broke again' after she visited the property.
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, urged Sushant Singh Rajput's fans to stop blaming her and said that no one knows her side of the story. She also revealed that she went through depression.
- Sanjay Dutt introduced fans to his new look in a family portrait shared by his wife Maanayata Dutt. He could be seen sporting bleached hair in the photo.
- Priyanka Chopra said that while she gets a lot of love and protectiveness from her South Asian fans, there are a lot of people from the community who are negative about her.
- Actor Rahul Bose has reacted to Anil Kapoor's story about almost killing him while shooting a scene for Dil Dhadakne Do.