Ludo song Hardum Humdum: Watch Anurag Basu’s realistic romantic number
The latest song from Anurag Basu’s upcoming Netflix film Ludo is out and it is as intriguing as the trailer. Titled Hardum Humdum, the song is written by Sayeed Quadri and sung by Arijit Singh. Pritam has composed the song.
The film boasts of an ensemble cast of Abhishek Bachchan, Aditya Roy Kapur, Rajkummar Rao, Sanya Malhotra, Fatima Sana Shaikh, Rohit Saraf, Pearle Maaney, Pankaj Tripathi, Asha Negi, Shalini Vats and Inayat Verma,
Rajkummar shared the realistic romantic number and tweeted, “It’s time to find out what ‘Forever’ actually means! Our new song, #HardumHumdum from Netflix’s #Ludo is out now! Tune in.” The video showcases the harsh practicalities of life that follow once the proverbial “honeymoon period” is over in any relationship. All the lead actors feature in the new song as couples, including Abhishek who has a young Inayat for company.
Speaking about his experience of working with Rajkummar, director Anurag had said, “Raj is a very versatile actor. The story of his character is actually pretty funny - we had a look test with him for which he donned the look of the legendary Mithun Chakraborty. He liked this avatar so much that he said we should just go ahead with this. When he did his first scene in character, it came out really well. Working with him has been fun - there is a Ram Leela scene in the film, which was written initially without any fight. While we were on set, Raj shows me this video on his phone where a fight breaks out during the Ram Leela and we just incorporated that into our film too!”
Ludo is a story which shows you that you don’t meet people by accident, they are meant to cross your paths for a reason. Following the journey of four different lives who meet at a crossroads, Ludo promises to be more than just a mere coincidence.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has said that she is willing to restart life with the actor after seeing his caring side for the last few days.
- Ahead of the release of Roohi, Janhvi Kapoor talked about why she did not use her mother Sridevi's ChaalBaaz as a reference point, facing criticism from a young age and her upcoming projects.
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.