Maheep Kapoor posts old pics with Bollywood Wives Seema Khan and Bhavana Pandey, Neelam Kothari reacts
Actor Sanjay Kapoor’s wife and one of the stars of Netflix show Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives, Maheep Kapoor shared a bunch of pictures with Seema Khan, Bhavana Pandey, Neelam Kothari Soni. Also featuring in them was Gauri Khan.
Sharing them, she wrote: #Retro #fabulouslivesofbollywoodwives.” The first picture showed Maheep, Bhavana and Seema rocking the 90s’ style in casuals jeans and shirts/tops. Bhavana looked pretty in a fitting skirt. In another, Maheep, Neelam and Seema posed with Oprah Winfrey while the third picture showed Maheep, Bhavana and Seema with Gauri. The latter two were more contemporary pictures. Another picture showed Bhavana and Maheep with their respective daughters, Ananya and Shanaya. Incidentally, the two girls are the thickest of friends.
Reacting to the pictures, Neelam wrote: “Where do you dig out all these old pictures from ??” Talking about the show which is a hit on Netflix, one fan wrote in the comments section: “Watched from Nigeria and I can’t wait for season 2 y’all are so funny and entertaining.” Another fan wrote: “Fabulous but not more than gauri khan.”
Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives is a big hit online. Writing about it, the Hindustan Times review said: “The biggest problem is the self-serious tone the show has adopted. In the initial episodes, while introductions are made and the mood is set, Fabulous Lives is at its most entertaining. Sanjay Kapoor gives you genuine fish-out-of-water moments as the desi dad takes his daughter, Shanaya, to the prestigious and pretentious Le Bal, among the Parisian elite. Karan Johar comes in with the fireworks, striking the match that lights the first and only fight of the entire season. With not enough organic fights, makers resort to cooking some up. There is an evidently fake stalker angle and even phone conversations are scripted to the bone.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
Akshay Oberoi: Acting is not a sport or a game, you’re just competing with yourself and your last performance
- Called a 'truly clueless, uneducated, stupid human being' on Twitter, Kangana Ranaut said that her tweets are intended for 'high IQ people'.
- Babil Khan got emotional as he stumbled upon old messages from his father, the late Irrfan Khan, while deleting unnecessary texts from his phone.
- Hrithik Roshan, in an interview in 2017, said that he was at a good place in his life and was not thinking about getting married again. He was previously married to Sussanne Khan.
- Parineeti Chopra reminisced about many of her firsts in a new video for Netflix India. Watch it here.
- Bipasha Basu and her husband, Karan Singh Grover, have been keeping their fans updated with their adventures in the Maldives. See their pictures here.
- Milind Soman and his wife, Ankita Konwar, took to Instagram on Saturday to celebrate seven years of their relationship. See the pictures here.
- Actor Priyanka Chopra on Saturday passed on her best wishes to the current Miss India contestants, and reminisced about winning the crown two decades ago.
- Ranvir Shorey was asked by a fan if his leg fracture was caused by too much happy dancing after recovering from Covid-19. See his reply here.
- Shilpa Shetty, who is currently vacationing in Maldives, shared another stunning picture of herself. See it here.