Priyanka Chopra is ‘honoured’ to kiss husband Nick Jonas, the most stylish man on the planet. See pics
Priyanka Chopra is in a happy space in her life — after her marriage to Nick Jonas and their many wedding receptions in India, she is currently in London, enjoying some quality time with his side of the family including brother-in-law Joe Jonas and his fiancee, Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner.
In the meanwhile, Nick has been voted GQ Most Stylish man and the one who is happiest is Priyanka. The actor tweeted a picture of theirs together, where she can be seen kissing Nick. Sharing the picture, Priyanka wrote: “Honoured to be kissing the most stylish man on the planet.. may the style Gods always shine down upon u my love #gqmoststylishman @nickjonas.”
Nick shared a childhood picture of his -- along with a collage of many of his latest avatars -- with a long note on how he always took his style sensibilities seriously even as a child. He also thanked his stylist Avo Yermagyan for making it possible for him.
Nick wrote: “From back then to now. I’ve been focused on one thing, and one thing only... being stylish. Not just stylish... being the MOST stylish, and even though it took over 26 years I’m really happy to finally be recognized for this tireless commitment to being stylish. @gq thank you... and you’re welcome. To my stylist @avoyermagyan thank you... and you’re welcome. To all my fellow nominees... keep up the good work. May the style gods be ever in your favor next year. To the fans all over the world who voted for me please know I don’t take this honor lightly. I will wear this stylish crown with pride in my heart, all while in my well tailored “fits”. Happy holidays everyone, and above all... Stay stylish.”
In the recent pictures from London, Nick and Priyanka, can be seen having dinner with Sophie and Joe. Also visible is Priyanka’s mom, Dr Madhu Chopra.
Priyanka and Nick hosted their last reception in India in Mumbai, which saw a galaxy of Bollywood stars descend at the Taj Land’s End hotel. While many stars made it to the do, it was newlyweds Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone dancing with Priyanka and Nick that stole the show. The trio danced to their hit numbers like Galla Goodiyan and Pinga among others.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut has posted a video from the sets of Tejas in which she can be seen training on a net. She plays an Indian Air Force pilot in the film.
- Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan tied the knot in 2012. At the time, Brad Pitt wished the couple 'all the luck' on their marriage.
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.