Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas dance hand in hand to romantic music in the sunset. See video from Tuscany vacation
Actor Priyanka Chopra and her singer husband Nick Jonas are holidaying in Tuscany, and they are making the most of their time by enjoying romantic date nights and sightseeing tours. Nick has now shared a new video of them dancing hand in hand to slow music, with a sunset in the background.
Nick shared the video on Instagram and captioned it in one word “IT + ” along with a heart emoji. Priyanka dropped a romantic smiley in the comments section. The two can be seen dancing to a romantic song playing in the background, amid lush green surroundings as the sun sets behind them. While Nick is in a tee and denims, Priyanka is in a short black dress.
The two had attended a cooking class on one of their recent date nights and had shared videos and pictures of themselves posing with their self-made pasta. Priyanka had said in the video that she doesn’t know how to cook but when the chef is around, she convinces herself that she can. She also said that she is glad to have Nick around to appreciate her efforts.
Priyanka and Nick are on an extended vacation in Italy where they attended the wedding celebrations of his brother Joe Jonas and Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner. The two had tied the knot at an ancient chateau in south of France last Saturday. While the wedding was a closely guarded affair, pictures of Priyanka dressed in a silk gown at the pre-wedding dinner and a pink sari at the wedding had surfaced online.
Watch: Priyanka-Nick spend romantic time at Joe-Sophie’s wedding venue
Sophie and Joe shared their first official picture from the wedding on Instagram days after the ceremony with the caption, “Mr and Mrs.” The two tied the knot for the second time after they got hitched in a surprise wedding ceremony in May.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil got a detailed message from the actor's The Namesake co-star Kal Penn who said that he wasn't sure how to get in touch with the family to share his love and gratitude.
- Sara Ali Khan has shared a few adorable pictures with cousin Inaaya Naumi Kemmu (daughter of her aunt Soha Ali Khan) and the two have been called ‘cuteness queens’ by the internet.
- Ranveer Singh's sister Ritika Bhavnani celebrated her birthday on Saturday and the entire Bhavnani family came together to celebrate the occasion by stepping out for a family dinner.
- Actor Ameesha Patel took to her social media accounts on Saturday to seemingly address reports that she'd defrauded a businessman.
- Genelia D'Souza once teased sons Rahyl and Riaan about Riteish Deshmukh's 'new girlfriend'. She said that the boys got rather 'upset' with him over the joke.