Purab Kohli blessed with son, shares first pic
Bollywood actor Purab Kohli has revealed that he has been blessed with a baby boy. The actor shared the news on social media, with a photo of his son.
Purab said the baby has been named Osian Nur and posted a picture on his Instagram page. He also revealed that the son was born on January 26. “Balls of hair fuzzing up together. Hello #OsianNur #MySon 26/01/2019,” Purab captioned the photo of two of them.
Purab married his longtime girlfriend Lucy Payton in February last year. The couple has a two-year-old daughter, Inaaya.
Talking about deciding to have a child in a live-in relationship, Purab had earlier told Hindustan Times, “My parents have always been supportive of my decisions. I understand that the decisions I have made with Lucy have shaken the foundations [of the] institution of marriage, but my family was evolved enough to accept us.”
Purab Kohli has featured in films like Shaadi Ke Side Effects, Rock On and My Brother...Nikhil. His 2014 film Jal was short-listed as an Oscars 2014 contender in the Best Picture Category and the Best Original Score Category. The film also received the National Film Award for Best Special Effects for the year 2013 at the 61st National Film Awards.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has said that she is willing to restart life with the actor after seeing his caring side for the last few days.
- Ahead of the release of Roohi, Janhvi Kapoor talked about why she did not use her mother Sridevi's ChaalBaaz as a reference point, facing criticism from a young age and her upcoming projects.
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.