Rajkummar Rao cannot get over girlfriend Patralekhaa’s throwback photo, says it has him ‘feeling so HOT’
With everyone locked up in their homes due to the coronavirus pandemic, many are resorting to recycling their old pictures on social media until the situation returns to normalcy. Self-confessed “water baby” Patralekhaa shared a throwback picture of herself on the beach, and her boyfriend Rajkummar Rao left the most adorable comment.
In the stunning click, Patralekhaa is seen posing on a rock, wearing a white bikini. “And I was wondering, how come it’s feeling so HOT today. Now I know,” Rajkummar wrote, along with fire and heart emojis.
Last month, Rajkummar revealed in his Instagram stories that he and Patralekhaa were honing their culinary skills during the lockdown. He shared pictures of a meal prepared by him, with her as his co-chef.
In February, Rajkummar wished Patralekhaa on her birthday with a romantic Instagram post and called her the “prettiest and the strongest girl” he has ever met. Sharing pictures from their vacations, he wrote, “Happy birthday P! @patralekhaa. I still remember seeing you in an advertisement and wondering, ‘I wish I could meet this girl one day.’ And as destiny or the universe would have it, much to my desire, I met you a month later.”
He added, “It has been so many years of togetherness,and yet,it feels like we’ve just met. You are the prettiest and the strongest girl I’ve met. Let’s create many more wonderful memories together.”
Rajkummar is awaiting the release of Anurag Basu’s crime anthology Ludo, which also features Fatima Sana Shaikh, Abhishek Bachchan, Sanya Malhotra, Aditya Roy Kapur and Pankaj Tripathi. While it was originally scheduled to release on April 24, it seems to have been indefinitely postponed in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, with the nationwide lockdown extending to May 3 at least.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, who welcomed their second son earlier this month, got a visit from Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora and Karisma Kapoor.
- Kangana Ranaut played hostess for the team of Tejas, as they went to her house on Sunday for a meeting. She shared pictures of the get-together, giving fans a glimpse of her home as well.
- Aamna Imran, dubbed as Aishwarya Rai's doppelgänger, took the internet by storm this weekend with her uncanny resemblance to the Bollywood actor. The Pakistani social media influencer has revealed that she has an Indian connect.
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.