Salman Khan resumes Radhe shoot, says it ‘feels good’ to be back on set after more than six months
Salman Khan resumed the shoot of his upcoming action thriller, Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai, after a hiatus of over six months. He shared a picture from the set and shared that it ‘feels good’ to be back to work.
“Back to shoot after 6 1/2 months ... feels good #Radhe,” Salman wrote, sharing a photo in which he had his back towards the camera. He was seen wearing a black jacket with a graphic print on the back.
Earlier on Sunday, Disha Patani took to Instagram stories to share that she had resumed shooting for Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai. She gave a glimpse of her accommodation in Karjat and also teased that she was ‘ready to dance’.
Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai will be shot at ND Studios in Karjat and Mehboob Studio in Mumbai with safety precautions in place. Atul Agnihotri, who is co-producing the film, said in a press statement last week that shoot will be completed in the next two to three weeks.
“A few remaining sequences along with some action scenes and patchwork will be completed during this schedule. The team will be joined by the action director from Chennai to finish up the action patchwork. All the cast and crew have gone through the Covid tests and a team of doctors will be examining everybody on the set. We hope to complete the shoot without any Covid cases or hassles of that sort. We are maintaining the utmost level of care and safety throughout,” he said.
Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai also stars Randeep Hooda and Jackie Shroff in pivotal roles. The film was originally scheduled to release in theatres on Eid this year but was stalled due to the coronavirus pandemic. There is no update about the new release date.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, Suhana Khan, has shared a new picture on Instagram Stories, showing off her necklace collection.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's niece, Mallika Singh, shared precious memories with him on his birth anniversary. She said that she misses him ‘more than (he) can ever imagine’.
- Mira Rajput has shared new pictures from her Goa vacation with Shahid Kapoor. See her latest posts here.
- Kangana Ranaut criticised Twitter after a representative justified temporary restriction of her account, citing her now-deleted anti-Tandav tweet.
- Anil Kapoor was sceptical about playing Priyanka Chopra's father in Dil Dhadakne Do, as they were offered films as a romantic pair in the past. His son, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, convinced him to take up the role.
- Actor Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna, has shared a special post on her 28th birthday, and Disha Patani is in awe. Check it out here.
- Actor Arjun Rampal has shared a new video with his son, Arik. His partner, Gabriella Demetriades, loves it.
- Varun Dhawan evaded commenting on his upcoming wedding with Natasha Dalal in Alibaug when photographers congratulated him. Watch the video here.
- Renuka Shahane, whose parents separated when she was eight years old, was ostracised by other children because she came from a 'broken family'.
- Late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's last co-star, Sanjana Sanghi, has paid tribute to him on his birth anniversary on Thursday.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's sister Priyanka Singh paid an emotional tribute to him on his birth anniversary. She appealed to him to respond as the 'eventuality of (his) silence is too loud to bear'.
- Actor Swara Bhasker has said that it is advisable to have a plan B in place before aspiring actors attempt to realise their Bollywood dreams.