Bigg Boss 14: Pavitra Punia says ex-boyfriend Paras Chhabra should not come on show ‘if he has even a bit of self-respect left’
It appears that there is no love lost between Pavitra Punia and Paras Chhabra, who were in a relationship for a few months back in 2018. Pavitra, who is a contestant on Bigg Boss 14, said that he should not make an appearance on this season of the show if he has any self-respect. Paras was one of the finalists of the previous season.
Pavitra said that even if Paras decides to come on Bigg Boss 14, he should not antagonise her or he will have to face ‘dire consequences’. She also dismissed his performance in the earlier season of the show, calling him ‘dependent on women’.
“I don’t really have that much of a controversial past. I just have one ‘sh*t’ in my life and if he has even a bit of self-respect and sense left, he will not enter the Bigg Boss 14 house in my presence and even if he does, he shouldn’t rub me the wrong way or else he would face the dire consequences,” she told Telly Chakkar in an interview.
Pavitra dismissed Paras’ performance in Bigg Boss 13 and said, “I don’t wish to talk about people who are dependent on women. Main aise insaan ke baare mein baat nahi karna chahti jo ladkiyo ki khairaat par jee raha ho (I would not like to talk about someone who survives on the charity of women).”
Paras was one of the top five contestants on Bigg Boss 13. In the finale episode, he bowed out of the race by accepting a cash prize of Rs 10 lakh. He grabbed eyeballs because of his closeness to Mahira Sharma on the show.
In fact, Paras and Mahira’s growing intimacy on the show led to his break-up with then-girlfriend Akanksha Puri. However, Paras and Mahira have maintained that they are just ‘good friends’.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Abhinav Shukla said that Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya did not deserve to be in the top two as he walked out of the show during the mid-season finale.
- Hema Malini was left teary-eyed on watching a video message from her daughter, Esha Deol, on Indian Idol 12. The episode will be aired tonight. Watch the promo here.
- Rannvijay Singha of Roadies fame wished his wife Prianka Singha on her birthday on Sunday. They recently announced they were expecting their second child together.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar were spotted watching a cricket practice session. Fans loved their easy equation with each other and showered them with love.
- Sidharth Shukla and Sonia Rathee were seen riding a bike on the sets of their upcoming show Broken But Beautiful. The duo have roped in for the lead roles.
- Rakhi Sawant is disappointed with Rubina Dilaik and Aly Goni for not visiting her ailing mother, who is in hospital fighting cancer.
- Shehnaaz Gill has said that because Sidharth Shukla is 'the complete package', girls constantly hit on him, which she thinks is a problem.
- Kamya Panjabi was married to businessman Bunty Negi for 10 years before she gave up and walked out of the marriage in 2013. In a new interview, she recalls the day she left.
- Sahil Anand, recently seen on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, announced that him and his wife Rajneet Monga are expecting their first child. Check out his post.
- Actor Anita Hassanandani has shared new pictures and videos of her newborn son, Aaravv. Check them out here.
- Meghan Markle has been accused of bullying Palace staff members during her stay in 2018. While the Kensington Palace said that it is investigating the claims, Meghan's friends are coming to her defense.
- Sidharth Shukla showered praise on Badshah and rumoured girlfriend Shehnaaz Gill's new music video, Fly.