Siddhant Chaturvedi says his song Dhoop was shot by his dad: ‘He put a lot of effort into it for me’
Siddhant Chaturvedi has revealed that he recently worked with his father on his song, Dhoop. Siddhant’s father, a chartered accountant, picked up the camera for the first time to shoot his music video, Dhoop which was released recently.
“My dad helped me shoot my first ever music video, Dhoop. It was all new for him as it is not his field of expertise but he put a lot of effort into it for me and I was pleasantly surprised with the results. Working on the song was almost like a family event and we had a lot of fun,” he said.
On Sunday, he also shared a special Father’s Day post for his father. “Jaane kaisi Ghadi pehnte hain Papa..Ache-Bure Samay ke saath-saath, Zindagi ka Tajurba aur Tareeka bhi batati hai (Don’t know what kind of watch my father wears. It tells you about the good time and the bad and also about life’s lessons),” he captioned a picture of the two.
Siddhant recently took to Instagram, where he put up two videos of himself dancing. He was seen dancing to Ed Sheeran’s track Autumn leaves in a yellow shirt, blue shorts and sunglasses. “You’re miles away... and yesterday you were here with me. #AutumnLeaves. Re-uploaded as there was some glitch in the previous one,” he wrote as the caption.
Siddhant has been utilizing his time productively during the lockdown by working on the scripts and doing readings for his upcoming projects. Siddhant has multiple projects in the pipeline as he will next be seen in unty Aur Babli 2, followed by Shakun Batra’s domestic noir film with Deepika Padukone and Ananya Panday.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Janhvi Kapoor, who will be seen next in Roohi, said that viewers are not 'obligated' to love her and the onus is on her to give them a reason to. She added that she is working hard to win everyone over.
- Priyanka Chopra and her pet dog Diana are soaking up the sun in London, where the actor is shooting for the Amazon series Citadel, in which she plays a spy.
- Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt were clicked at an ad shoot with director Gauri Shinde. Check out some behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot here.
- Salman Khan said he feels 'awkward' and 'embarrassed' but at the same time, 'delighted' and 'honoured', to have his painting displayed alongside legends at an art show.
- Dr. Shriram Nene prepared a homemade pizza for Madhuri Dixit. As he shared a picture of it on Instagram, many of their fans showered compliments.
- Sara Ali Khan took to Instagram and revealed that she and her mother Amrita Singh visited Ajmer Sharif Dargah on Friday.
- Parineeti Chopra shared a new song - Matlabi Yariyan - from her upcoming film, The Girl On The Train. The actor has sung the soulful ballad. Watch here.
- Sara Ali Khan and her mother Amrita Singh were seen twinning in green at Mumbai airport on Thursday. See their pictures here.
- Sharmila Tagore had once talked about how Kareena Kapoor had her birthday when Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi was hospitalised but chose not to draw attention towards herself.
- Mumbai Saga trailer has John Abraham and Emraan Hashmi locking horns with Mumbai streets as the arena. Watch the trailer here.