Sushmita Sen, Disha Patani, Yami Gautam light up the ramp. See pics, videos
Sushmita Sen is the name to watch out for in the field of fashion. After walking the ramp before in a mint green silk number by designer duo Bhumika and Jyoti, the former Miss India Universe Sushmita Sen turned showstopper again for designer Neeta Lulla on the final day of Bombay Times Fashion Week 2018 (BTFW). The 42-year-old sashayed down the ramp in an off-shoulder ivory gown.
Taking to her Twitter, the mother of two shared a video which showed her setting the ramp on fire to Mansi Scott’s live music in the background. She wrote, “The Universe always conspires in our favour” #showstopper for @neeta_lulla at the #grandfinale #BTFW2018 #stregis #Mumbai with @ManasiScott LIVE!!! Ufffff. I love you guys!!! Dugga Dugga!!”
The Biwi No. 1 actor also shared the perfect glimpse of her ramp outing while thanking her team for her look.
Sushmita said that she admires Neeta’s designs because she is innovative and always comes up with something that stops your heart. The fashion diva had also walked the ramp on the second day of FDCI Lotus Make-up India Fashion Week 2018 (LMIFW)
Not just Sushmita, there were quite a few celebs who took to the ramp as showstoppers for various designers at the fashion week. Disha Patani walked the ramp in a red bridal lehenga for Kalki.
Actor Kalki Koechlin also walked the ramp in a rock chic collection by Delna Poonawalla designs.
Soha Ali Khan slayed the ramp in a light-toned lehenga by designer Pallavi Goyal at the Bombay Times Fashion Week.
Yami Gautam set the ramp on fire in a modern multi-coloured sari by Arpita Mehta for Gehna Jewellers.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Deepika Padukone said that because of the upbringing she got, she believes in taking care of her home herself, instead of outsourcing duties to her staff.
- Kangana Ranaut, who deleted a controversial tweet against Tandav, defended it from allegations of inciting violence.
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.