The Big Bull poster: Abhishek Bachchan transforms into ‘man who sold dreams to India’, reminds fans of Guru
The first poster of Abhishek Bachchan’s The Big Bull is finally out and introduces him in a suited look as the man who ‘sold dreams to India’. The film is about India’s biggest securities scams, which shook India in 1992.
Abhishek is seen as a confident man on the film poster in a grey suit and brown shades. The actor shared it on his social media pages with the pages, “#TheBigBull releases on 23rd October!! Stay Tuned.”
The poster got a thumbs up from the audience who couldn’t help comparing his look with his character of a businessman in 2007 film, Guru. A fan reacted to the poster, “All the best. @juniorbachchan. Waiting eagerly to see that guru performance and going beyond. One of the very underrated actors. He is super talented for today’s realistic cinema and life characters.” Another compared him to his superstar father Amitabh Bachchan and wrote on Twitter, “U look ditto like @SrBachchan frm Agneepath. Only difference is the moustache. This would be one of ur career defining movie n role. Hope u get a national award just like ur dad Amit ji got for Agneepath. All the best Junior B!”
Directed by Kookie Gulati, The Big Bull has Ileana D’Cruz as the female lead and also stars Ram Kapoor, Sumit Vats, Sohum Shah, Nikita Dutta and Lekha Tripathi in pivotal roles. The film has been produced by Ajay Devgn and Anand Pandit.
Talking about working with Abhishek, producer Anand Pandit had told IANS, “Abhishek believes in acing everything he does and he is very committed to his craft. Coming from a family that has been around for many years, he makes sure everyone on set is comfortable. He makes sure to read his script thoroughly and doesn’t waste people’s time. He has been an example to many people on set. As a producer, he is a dream to work with.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- TV host Rannvijay Singha took to Instagram to post a cute family picture with wife Prianka and daughter Kainaat to make the announcement.
- Saina Nehwal has praised the teaser of her biopic Saina, which features Parineeti Chopra as the noted badminton player.
- Kareena Kapoor took to Instagram to wish Saif Ali Khan's son Ibrahim Ali Khan as he turned 20. She shared a photo of him from a recent shoot.
- Mandira Bedi has put up her Madh Island house on Airbnb. The actor has reportedly been working tirelessly to refurbish the place before letting it out. See pictures here.
- Gauahar Khan's father died on Friday after being admitted in a hospital for several days. The agctor had been posting about him as she kept close to him in his last days.
- Anil Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor has shared several throwback pictures with Rhea Kapoor while wishing her on her birthday on Friday.
- Ananya Panday on Thursday shared a picture with her team mates from Liger as they all went for dinner together. See her picture here. Liger stars Ananya and Vijay Deverakonda in the lead.
- Sara Ali Khan took to Instagram to wish her brother Ibrahim Ali Khan on his birthday on Friday. See his specially designed football-shaped cake.
- Kangana Ranaut has posted a video from the sets of Tejas in which she can be seen training on a net. She plays an Indian Air Force pilot in the film.
- Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan tied the knot in 2012. At the time, Brad Pitt wished the couple 'all the luck' on their marriage.
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.