This is what Sunny Leone made for her daughter Nisha
Bollywood actor Sunny Leone designed a crystal beaded piece of art for her daughter, Nisha.
The actor gave us the glimpse of crystal beaded painting, which took seven months to complete, on her Instagram. She started off with the piece in October.
She took to Twitter and wrote: Remember this from last Oct? 7months ago I started this big project.Thousands of crystals laid down by my hand 4my daughter Nisha.Finally finished at 1am last night.Longest it’s ever taken me 4one piece of art. Nisha-with each stone I laid down I thought of u &how much I love you!”
On the work front, the star is all geared up for her upcoming movie Veeramadevi which will release in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Hindi.
Sunny had adopted Nisha, with husband Daniel Weber in July 2017. The couple also welcomed twins - Asher and Noah - via surrogacy last March.
(This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text. Only the headline has been changed.)
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Hrithik Roshan, in an interview in 2017, said that he was at a good place in his life and was not thinking about getting married again. He was previously married to Sussanne Khan.
- Parineeti Chopra reminisced about many of her firsts in a new video for Netflix India. Watch it here.
- Bipasha Basu and her husband, Karan Singh Grover, have been keeping their fans updated with their adventures in the Maldives. See their pictures here.
- Milind Soman and his wife, Ankita Konwar, took to Instagram on Saturday to celebrate seven years of their relationship. See the pictures here.
- Actor Priyanka Chopra on Saturday passed on her best wishes to the current Miss India contestants, and reminisced about winning the crown two decades ago.
- Ranvir Shorey was asked by a fan if his leg fracture was caused by too much happy dancing after recovering from Covid-19. See his reply here.
- Shilpa Shetty, who is currently vacationing in Maldives, shared another stunning picture of herself. See it here.
Covid effect on pre-shoot rituals for actors? Sara Ali Khan, Taapsee Pannu, Anil Kapoor spill the beans
- Kartik Aaryan has recreated a Game of Thrones scene in Manali, originally featuring Kit Harrington as Jon Snow.