Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma ‘seal their silly moments’ in London amid World Cup 2019
Actor Anushka Sharma, who hasn’t been seen in a film since Zero last year, is busy enjoying some family time with husband Virat Kohli. After her pictures from Australia and New Zealand, her latest pictures from London will make you smile. Virat is with Team India in the UK as they play in the ICC World Cup.
Sharing a picture where Anushka is standing with her arm around Virat, she wrote: “Seal the silly moments.” In the picture, both are casually dressed — while Anushka wears a comfortable cream-coloured printed dress paired with sneakers, Virat keeps it cool in a black striped loose shirt, a pair of grey shorts, sneakers and a cap.
Virat too shared a picture, where both are in the same outfit, but it is indoors. Sharing it, he simply wrote: “Mr and Mrs.” While Virat has been busy, captaining in the Indian team in the ongoing ICC World Cup in England, Anushka has been taking things light.
Sometime back in June, she had shared pictures from Brussels. She had written, sharing picture as an Instagram story, “Adios London, hello Brussels”. She was in Brussels for a shoot, but nothing much is known of it yet. Sharing another, she simply wrote: “Shining.” In the picture, the Sultan actor is seen posing in the middle of the road with sun rays coming from behind her. She upped the style quotient by pairing her black trousers and shirt with a denim jacket and white sneakers.
Her last release, Zero, was a dud at the box office but earlier in the year she delivered a moderate success with Yash Chopra Sui Dhaaga, where her co-star was Varun Dhawan.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Salman Khan reportedly shot for Shah Rukh Khan's Pathan on Thursday. See a picture from the set here.
- Rakhi Sawant visited her ailing mother at hospital, accompanied by Kashmera Shah and Sambhavna Seth, who assured 'emotional and financial support' for her.
- Yashraj Mukhate, the memelord musician behind viral tracks such as Rasode Mein Kaun Tha and Pawri Hori Hai, has spoken about his journey.
- On Shahid Kapoor's 40th birthday, his former step-father Rajesh Khattar recalled the 'normal family' dynamic they shared as Shahid was growing up.
- A faction of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's fans called for a boycott of the film Chehre, said to feature his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty. Rhea was removed from the promotional materials of the film.
- Sunny Leone, her daughter Nisha and sons Asher and Noah touched down in Mumbai after their trip to Kerala. They were welcomed by Daniel Weber.
- Actor Saif Ali Khan once said that he should've added a disclaimer to his son Taimur's name, after him and his wife, Kareena Kapoor, were criticised for picking that name.
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover were in Maldives for a brief holiday and shared lots of pictures from the island nation. Check out their latest pictures here.
- As Shahid Kapoor turns 40, his wife Mira Rajput took to Instagram and penned a sweet birthday note for the actor.
- Actor Zareen Khan has spoken about how being compared unfavourably to Katrina Kaif early in her career affected her.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut in a new tweet called a group of youths 'primitive monkeys' for getting answers on history and current affairs wrong.
- Priyanka Chopra has amplified an author's tweet in which she'd shared pictures of yesteryear stars such as Dharmendra, Shammi Kapoor, Biswajit, Sadhna, Saira Banu, Asha Parekh and Sunil Dutt.