I want to go out on a date with Huma Qureshi, says Kubbra Sait a.k.a Kukoo the transgender from Sacred Games
The actress says she’s learnt to respect people’s choices from the showbrunch Updated: Aug 05, 2018 10:50 IST
- Date of birth: July 27
- Sun Sign: Leo
- Place of birth: Bengaluru
- School/college: National Institute of Information & Management Sciences, Bangalore
- First break: Ready (2011)
- High point of my life: Bagging the role of Kukoo in Sacred Games
- Low point of my life: In 2016, when I was totally jobless for six months
Tell us honestly, how did you first react when you were offered the role of a transgender [for Sacred Games]?
I was excited! In fact, we finished filming before Nanette came out and when I saw it, I felt more proud.
And what’s the most bizarre reaction you’ve got for doing this role…?
Someone I used to work with sent me a clip of my coming out scene, from a porn site, and said ‘nice acting.’ Bizarre because it was from a porn site!
One life lesson you’ve learnt because of this…?
There’s heart and soul in everyone, and we need to respect people’s choices.
One song that’s on your mind right now…?
Kiki Do You Love Me by Drake.
Pick one to kill, marry, friendzone –
Ranveer Singh: Kill
Shah Rukh Khan: Friendzone
One actor you want to go on a date with…?
Huma Qureshi, as we’re both Nawazuddin’s eternal lovers!
Your Tinder bio would be...?
“Likes belly rubs, has the loudest laugh, and curly hair damsel not in distress.”
- Comfort food: Pani puri
- Holiday destination: New York
- Movie: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998)
- Fashion designers: Shantanu & Nikhil
- Social media platform: Instagram
Follow @BeingFeline on Twitter
From HT Brunch, August 5, 2018
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch
First Published: Aug 04, 2018 19:57 IST