On the Brunch radar
A round-up of things we loved this week, and those that ought to be shovedbrunch Updated: Jan 02, 2016 18:24 IST
Here’s a round-up of things we loved this week, and those that ought to be shoved.
* The year 2015 – it turned out okay, after all
* Psy. What a guy!
* The teaser trailer of Fuller House – and just like before, it’s like the Nineties once more
* The Chizza. I’m vegetarian, but the Brunch meatlovers approve (and have eaten a little too much)
* Roger Federer dubsmashing a scene from Mr India with Virat Kohli. Actually, every time foreigners dubsmash Bollywood
* Facebook conning you into voicing your opinion on Free Basics
* Orlando Bloom hanging out with Amar Singh. Hilarious!
* E-cigarettes, because so lame
* If you don’t give the #BrunchBookChallenge a shot this year
* New Year resolutions – have you already broken yours?
From HT Brunch, January 3, 2016
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch
First Published: Jan 02, 2016 18:13 IST