Yummy | Rose Mango Thandai
Keep yourself cool with this mangolicious Thandai in a rose flavour. The Rose Mango Thandai is a perfect blend of seasonal ingredients with an equally pleasant flavour, that will leave you cool and refreshed. Another recipe from Cafe Delhi Heights, this simple recipe will help you beat the heat.brunch Updated: May 24, 2016 12:42 IST
Challenge the sweltering heat with this delicious Rose Mango Thandai. Pamper yourself with this seasonal cooler full of yummy mangoes and flavour of rose.
Rose Mango Thandai
1. Thandai 60ml
2. Sugar Syrup 30ml
3. Rose petal 4-5
4. Crushed Almond 1 tablespoon
5. Green Cardamom Powder 1/2 teaspoon
6. Cream 200ml
7. Milk 250ml
8. Ice cubes 4-5
9. Peeled Mango 1pc
1. Mix all ingredients ie. sugar syrup, Thandai, rose petals, almonds, cardamom powder, vanilla latte, milk, mango and ice cubes.
2. Blend the ingredients until they are fine smooth in the blender.
3. Take a Glass Jar or a Tall glass and pour out the Thandai
4. Garnish with rose petals before serving.