Robbery at petrol pump in Jaipur
Four masked men robbed a petrol pump worker at a filling station in Mansarovar area here, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place after midnight on Saturday when the four unidentified people arrived at the petrol pump on two separate two-wheelers. One of them pointed gun at the petrol attendant and asked him to handover his money collection bag, police said.
The entire incident was captured on a CCTV camera installed at the pump.
"A case has been registered on the complaint lodged by the petrol pump operator. The accused have fled away with ₹23,000. A search is on to nab them," Muhana Station House Officer (SHO) Lakhan Singh said.
The accused are being tracked on the basis of CCTV footage, the SHO said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Private hospitals can charge up to ₹250 for a dose of the Covid-19 vaccine.
- The girl said she was currently staying at her maternal house of her own sweet will but her family had lodged a false case of kidnapping against them
- Both leaders shared a helicopter for the first time after more than a year.
- The decision was taken in a review meeting chaired by chief minister Ashok Gehlot at his residence.
- The state has prepared a new bill, the Rajasthan Prisons Bill, 2021, taking inspiration from the model jail manual.
- Several states including Maharashtra, Kerala, MP and Punjab continue to record high number of Covid cases.
- The core committee meeting will be chaired by state party chief Satish Poonia.
- The Congress government in Puducherry collapsed on Monday after the motion of confidence moved by CM Narayanasamy was defeated.