Russia, Hungary in talks to allow Covid-19 vaccine to be produced in Hungary as well
Hungary and Russia have agreed that after a visit by Hungarian doctors next week to see the manufacturing process for its Sputnik V vaccine against Covid-19, Russia will ship some of the vaccines to Budapest, Russian Health Minister Mikhail Murashko said on Friday.
Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto said talks were also underway on how the Russian vaccine could be potentially produced in Hungary.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Russia is set to train the first group of Indian military specialists in operating the S-400 and the first batteries are expected by September.
- Among other charges, the two men have also been booked under sections of the Uttar Pradesh Prohibition of Unlawful Conversion of Religion Ordinance
- Digvijaya Singh accused the Centre of trying to derail the farmers' protest
- At a press conference, AAP spokesperson Raghav Chadha, while questioning the connection between Sidhu and BJP, showed several photos purportedly of the actor with various BJP leaders. "The BJP planted their stooge Deep Sidhu to create chaos in farmers' tractor parade," Chadha said.
- The police said the IED was most probably planted in the night and that the perpetrators were probably familiar with the troop movement.