Australia vs South Africa, Adelaide Day 2 Highlights: Khawaja 138*, AUS lead 48
Usman Khawaja gave Australia plenty to cheer as he smashed a century to put Australia ahead by 48 runs at the end of day 2 of the Adelaide Test
Khawaja was well supported by Steven Smith (59) and Peter Handscomb, who hit a fifty on debut. For South Africa, Kyle Abbott was the star with three wickets. Relive all the action of day 2 of the Pink Ball Test here.
If you cannot view the scorecard, click here.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- While Rahane said he didn't know about what Steyn had said, he opined that IPL has given a big platform to cricketers over the years.
- Ahead of the fourth and final Test, which starts Thursday, Kohli was once again asked the reason behind Kuldeep's ouster from the D/N Test.
- India vs England: Virat Kohli cited the example of India's tour of New Zealand in early 2020, where they were blanked 0-2, with both Tests finishing inside three days, mentioning that all people could talk about back then was the performance by the batsmen and not the pitch.
- India vs England: Pacer Jasprit Bumrah will not play the fourth Test against England due to personal reasons forcing Virat Kohli to make a forced change in Ahmedabad. Here is India's predicted XI for the fourth Test match against England.
- Check out live score and updates from the third T20I between New Zealand and Australia in Wellington
- Santner has been ruled out of Wednesday's clash after "waking up this morning with a head-cold".
- Punjab Kings will be the Australia all-rounder's fifth IPL team after KKR, DC, SRH and RCB.
- Sanjay Manjrekar has revealed an incident from way back in the year 1990 when the legendary Geoffrey Boycott denied him a Man-of-the-Match award in an ODI against England.
- BCCI would be seeking assurance from the state governments before letting them host IPL matches this year.
- VVS Laxman is excited at the prospect of the batsman getting to play his maiden game for India.
- Warner struggled to sprint on the field like his usual self and appeared in discomfort while batting, scoring 5, 13, 1 and 48.
- Rahane said the pitch for the fourth Test starting in Ahmedabad on Thursday would be similar to the one used in the previous Test.
- India vs England: Hence, when it comes to comparing the two, Bell, one of England's finest players of spin, is aware of the traits that made both Ashwin and Harbhajan stand out.
- Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Kolkata have been earmarked as the five venues.