Ayush NEET UG counselling 2020 registration begins, here's direct link
- Candidates can register online at aaccc.gov.in on or before January 24, 2021, till 12 noon.
The AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC) on Tuesday begins the third or mop-up round registration for AYUSH -NEET UG counselling 2020 on its official website.
Candidates can register online at aaccc.gov.in on or before January 24, 2021, till 12 noon.
According to the official schedule, the last date for choice filling and locking is January 24. The result will be declared on January 27.
Shortlisted candidates for the mop-up round of AYUSH counselling will have to report for admission at the allotted institutes between January 28 and February 8.
AYUSH Counselling: How to register online
Step 1: Visit the official website- aaccc.gov.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on UG counselling.
Step 3: Click on the ‘new registration' tab and fill in the required information.
Step 4: Fill the application form correctly and submit
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- UPJEE 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the UPJEE (Polytechnic) 2021 examination online at jeecup.nic.in.
- The Supreme Court on Wednesday imposed a hefty fine of ₹five crore on a medical college in Uttar Pradesh for illegally admitting MBBS students.
- The registration process for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Post Graduate (NEET-PG) examination 2021 began on Tuesday, February 23.
- The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released the official notification for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Post Graduate (NEET-PG) examination 2021.
- Once the application process starts, interested and eligible will be able to apply for the WBJEE 2021 online at wbjeeb.nic.in on or before March 23, 2021, until 5 pm.
- As Karnataka government has decided not to reverse its decision to impose a 30% cut on tuition fees, more than 25,000 teachers, non-teaching staff and management members from several private schools in the state will take out a rally in Bengaluru on Tuesday.
- Bihar education department has allowed the resumption of regular classes for students of class 1 to 5 from March 1 onwards across the state.
- The Scindia School Gwalior, a Boys’ Boarding School, will conduct its entrance test (Scindia Aptitude Analysis) for academic year 2021-22 on Saturday, February 27.
- Delhi Nursery Admissions 2021: The online application process for nursery admission in Delhi schools for the academic session 2021-22 began on February 18, 2021.
- Prof Rizvi made a powerpoint presentation detailing the vision of AU for the implementation of the new NEP before the central university’s academic council during its meeting held in the law faculty's conference hall on Thursday.
- The admission process under the 25% Right to Education (RTE) quota for 2021-22 in Maharashtra will begin from next week, officials from the education department said.