AIIMS INICET Result 2020 declared at aiimsexams.org, here’s how to check merit list
All India Institute of Medical Sciences on Friday declared the result of the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET) 2021 on its official website. The candidates who had appeared in the exam can check their result through the official website- aiimsexams.org. The INICET 2020 was held on November 20 in computer based test mode.
Check AIIMS INICET merit list here:
How to check INICET Result 2021:
Step 1: Visit the official website at aiimsexams.org
Step 2: Click on the result tab given on the homepage
Step 3: Check the result notification that reads “Percentile Secured by the Candidates of INI CET courses [MD/ MS/ MCh(6 yrs)/ DM(6 yrs)/ MDS] Jan-2021 Session”
Step 4: Key in your registration id, password
Step 5: Your INICET Result will be displayed on screen
Step 6: Download and take its print out for further reference.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions through a prescribed format on or before February 28, 2021.
- After the correction window opens, candidates who have registered for the JEE Mains 2021 will be able to make corrections in their application forms online at jeemain.nta.nic.in on or before January 30, 2021.
- Candidates who have registered for the typing test can download their admit card online at gjust.ac.in.
- Candidates who have appeared in the recruitment examination can take a print out of the final answer key online at ssc.nic.in on or before February 24, 2021.
- Candidates who have qualified in the IBPS PO Prelims Exam can download their admit card for IBPS PO mains online at ibps.in on or before February 4, 2021.
- Candidates who have applied for admission can check the AP EAMCET second phase allotment result 2020 online at apeamcet.nic.in.
- Patnaik had launched the "Mo School" campaign in November 2017 in response to philanthropic interest from alumni of schools of Odisha, residing in India and abroad.
- Universities need to explore the uncharted path and innovative methods when it comes to pedagogy, and playing the role of facilitators in a student's journey of finding their goals and preparing them for their future.